Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined AnFaggotAble's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnFaggotAble

What was your type of punishment?
Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:210905737

Who has punished you?
DasMalzbier

Why were you punished?
I did a 5 second micspam, it wasnt ear raping i just got perm muted :C

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Cuz i did a 5 second mic spam it wasnt ear raping :C and i got Perm mute

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I'll edit my reply later, but I can already tell you this: The mute will stay.

I will upload evidence, give tics and explain my reasoning.

But for now, I'll cook a meal. I'm very hungry.

Please leave the appeal open until I can formulate a proper reply.

D

Deleted member 2966

Yes, you really should get unmuted when you are salty on text chat 8)
20170912162229_1.jpg

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I'll edit my reply later, but I can already tell you this: The mute will stay.

I will upload evidence, give tics and explain my reasoning.

But for now, I'll cook a meal. I'm very hungry.

Please leave the appeal open until I can formulate a proper reply.
I would suggest changing it to a month.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Phew, done reviewing the demo.

So here the evidence (I hope the demo is working for whoever wants to see it)

Skip to tick 67000 to save your time.

At 67500, he starts to micspam

At 68000, I ask him to stop.

From there on, we have a bit of back and forth. He says he does not want to get muted, he was just beat boxing and I say that he probably will but I will discuss it with another admin.

Note that at tick 74700 he says: "I won't do it again lol".

Nothing much happens until tick 81200. There, I say "I'm afk and chat with my admin bro".

I am note sure which admin I contacted, but at this point, I was not sure if I could justify a permanent mute.

He stopped pretty quickly and apologized. But with all the previous comm blocks I needed to punish him somehow. You don't "accidentally" micspam with that amount of comm blocks.

So I wanted a second opinion.

Then something happened which convinced me that he deserves a permanent mute.

At tick 81900, he starts to micspam again. While I was away. Writing with another admin.

I am not sure what went through his head at that time, but what he did was really stupid. It was like saying "Yeah, I won't do it again, promise, as long as you are here.

That very action of you made me gave you a permanent mute.

Sure, it was not "earrape" or anything, but you should have known by now that making strange noises counts as "micspam" too. Any lying into people's faces as there is a discussion about whether or not you should get punished just crossed the line.

I hope every admin can see why I found it justified and agrees with me.

If not, please tell me why someone as him should be able to use his mic ever again. Making an appeal and "forgetting" the most important part also speaks against unmuting him.

With kind regards,

Malz

Edit: Huh. He deleted his profile.

Edit 2: Please look at the evidence I just posted @Lucas and think about it again whether he should only be muted for a month or permanently.

Edit 3: When you look at his comm blocks, you can see a 30 min mute and a permanent gag, both unbanned by me. Both were accidentally. If you watch the demo, you will see why. I first messed up the command, giving a standard 30 min mute and then used "gag" instead of "mute".

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Phew, done reviewing the demo.

So here the evidence (I hope the demo is working for whoever wants to see it)

Skip to tick 67000 to save your time.

At 67500, he starts to micspam

At 68000, I ask him to stop.

From there on, we have a bit of back and forth. He says he does not want to get muted, he was just beat boxing and I say that he probably will but I will discuss it with another admin.

Note that at tick 74700 he says: "I won't do it again lol".

Nothing much happens until tick 81200. There, I say "I'm afk and chat with my admin bro".

I am note sure which admin I contacted, but at this point, I was not sure if I could justify a permanent mute.

He stopped pretty quickly and apologized. But with all the previous comm blocks I needed to punish him somehow. You don't "accidentally" micspam with that amount of comm blocks.

So I wanted a second opinion.

Then something happened which convinced me that he deserves a permanent mute.

At tick 81900, he starts to micspam again. While I was away. Writing with another admin.

I am not sure what went through his head at that time, but what he did was really stupid. It was like saying "Yeah, I won't do it again, promise, as long as you are here.

That very action of you made me gave you a permanent mute.

Sure, it was not "earrape" or anything, but you should have known by now that making strange noises counts as "micspam" too. Any lying into people's faces as there is a discussion about whether or not you should get punished just crossed the line.

I hope every admin can see why I found it justified and agrees with me.

If not, please tell me why someone as him should be able to use his mic ever again. Making an appeal and "forgetting" the most important part also speaks against unmuting him.

With kind regards,

Malz

Edit: Huh. He deleted his profile.

Edit 2: Please look at the evidence I just posted @Lucas and think about it again whether he should only be muted for a month or permanently.

Edit 3: When you look at his comm blocks, you can see a 30 min mute and a permanent gag, both unbanned by me. Both were accidentally. If you watch the demo, you will see why. I first messed up the command, giving a standard 30 min mute and then used "gag" instead of "mute".
With what you posted, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom