Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved An issue with UberUpgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
So, I play on AusUU almost daily, and I've noticed that you keep most of your money from previous play sessions. Just yesterday, I had over 100,000 dollars when I loaded in. And this isn't the first time that I've kept most of my money, so you can imagine my surprise when I load in for a SECOND time with only $900. Was hoping this could somehow get fixed, or at the very least be known?

razor.

The way start money is calculated is every 7.5 seconds, the plugin saves the richest person compared to the previous richest person. Every time the server restarts or crashes, the money is entirely reset back to 0$ for everyone.

Cake :3

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
The way join money is calculated is every 7.5 seconds, the plugin saves the richest person compared to the previous richest person. Every time the server restarts or crashes, the money is entirely reset back to 0$ for everyone.
Thats the correct answer, money never saves over sessions. I don't know what lead you to that conclusion. Imagine a Over9000 person joining & destroying absolutely everyone without even trying. Not very balanced.

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
Thats the correct answer, money never saves over sessions. I don't know what lead you to that conclusion. Imagine a Over9000 person joining & destroying absolutely everyone without even trying. Not very balanced.
Ah, righto. Cheers for the answer cake. Sorry to bother you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom