Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

an introduction (and a thank you) from 0rbit

0rbit

Unremarkable
Hello, i'm 0rbit, I play mostly on SG JB for like 2 years now, so I should properly introduce myself to the community, rather than just remaining (kind of) unknown.
I was very stupid and uneducated about Jailbreak, i've usually been just playing regular casual TF2. All I had were these (overly mentioned and referred to) videos of Freddy, and his mischievous playstyle. I was banned and teambanned for a couple of weeks, learnt from my mistakes and thankfully but also grieving to have RTD disabled.

You may have met me as "shalom", "rambo", or "carter"
Let me explain these aliases.

shalom is a word used by some roblox kid when I was playing an SCP game, trying to troll and use exploits to my advantage in Roblox. We chanted this word and memed the whole time, I brought it to JB and talked like an african or an indian (yes, it was a very racist impression). He is a kind of God in the lore of my dumb warden-experiences, not to many though. (also not jewish lol)

rambo was also from roblox but from a content creator/youtuber. I made him sound like he had a brain tumor, while in the lore of my characters, he was a jester and a brother to shalom. It was really easy to sound dumb while giving orders to the reds.

carter is just a name, I like watching CallmeCarson, his name is nice to hear, so i made something a bit off, you get the gist, this one has no character nor lore like the other 2. Just an alias to be honest.

Finally, I want to thank this community for giving me a good time in playing Jailbreak, it taught me to be really respectful, as well as having a larger variety of friends online.

Here's to:

Doctor Ecto™ for being the first actual friend I trusted.
kek for being an epic troll xd double dabber.
Doctor RED™ for being one of the best, and remembered jb player.
Joe for being a celebrity to the SG JB community and a cool dude.
Adney for his minecraft server and his "nice" attitude.
Darerush for teaching me chinese. (haha lanjiao funny)
wendi for sounding like darerush lol. (also for being one of the weirdest)
Gaydang300/Haidang300 for being "gmaing" and loving bamboo. *bruh*
Rob for being nice like Ecto, you're gaming bro.
Smasher for being one of my best friends lmao.
chuplogs for being an absolute troll xd haha.
Unicake for good maps and a good time.
Jones for also being one of the cool people.
sleepy for being an actual unbeatable trickstabber.
supreme leader of north korea for being the best leader and a cool admin. (lol ded discord server)
Everyone else in the SG Community.
All the admins for giving me these bans to let me think about what I did wrong and why I was dumb lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3276

Shalom is my word tyvm
B547FA17-48E1-4C17-ABC3-8A46C43FF30A.jpeg

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom