Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Ammo glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

So recently some people have been getting ammo recently and I know why but id rather not say it because I dont want people reading this then abusing it. But the glitch somehow only works on Soldier, Demoman, and Sniper. I dont know for sure if its game or server.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

It's most likely the server plugin but I'm not entirely sure.
How the glitch works is that a player will do something involving the BLU team that will grant them a full pouch of secondary ammo when they spawn next round on RED (i.e. they spawn with Stickies, Shotguns, SMG ammo, the likes). It's been going on for quite a while actually.

D

Deleted member 2049

It's most likely the server plugin but I'm not entirely sure.
How the glitch works is that a player will do something involving the BLU team that will grant them a full pouch of secondary ammo when they spawn next round on RED (i.e. they spawn with Stickies, Shotguns, SMG ammo, the likes). It's been going on for quite a while actually.
Ever since i started playing jailbreak ive noticed. You change the weapon on red to ammo glitch though

mr_minati

Truly Feared
I have one rule for the reds who spawn with ammo whenever I'm warden: as long as you don't shoot me or my guards you're good to go.

I give 'em a chance and most of the time they don't use it.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

It is just something you would have to deal with.

He isn't talking about a glitch that is harmless, this glitch can cause quite some trouble in JB, why should he deal with it?
At this point I think you're just responding to random threads for the fuck of it.

D

Deleted member 2049

I know one person has been abusing the glitch as sniper, his name is Potato_

wynd

Strange

wynd

He isn't talking about a glitch that is harmless, this glitch can cause quite some trouble in JB, why should he deal with it?
At this point I think you're just responding to random threads for the fuck of it.
I meant like it is something you would have to deal with until it is resolved. No need to be hostile about it. Obviously we cant do anything about it right now. I play JailBreak all the time and I know it is annoying, you took what I said in the wrong way.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I meant like it is something you would have to deal with until it is resolved. No need to be hostile about it. Obviously we cant do anything about it right now. I play JailBreak all the time and I know it is annoying, you took what I said in the wrong way.

The whole point of this thread is to trying to get it fixed, also I'm not being hostile as I'm pointing out a fact. If you meant it like you just said then you could have worded your sentence different earlier.

wynd

Strange

wynd

The whole point of this thread is to trying to get it fixed, also I'm not being hostile as I'm pointing out a fact. If you meant it like you just said then you could have worded your sentence different earlier.
Well I'm sorry this happened this way, I just worded it wrong.

CykaNuggets

Unremarkable
Well for some odd reason I got ammo as a pyro in jb for my flaregun, but not my flamethrower I don't know how but I kept getting ammo for the flaregun until I left and rejoined.

Blizzardy4Cold2

Somewhat Threatening

ColdBox

I know how people use it before, this glitch was there since fyre-g was 2 months old tbh, This how the glitch work Step 1: have a friend on blue with the same class as you Step 2: have you're friend hold out their sec or primary, Step 4: they suicide Step 5: pick up the weapon dont thats how you do it.

Just remove ammo/weapon pickup and this will be fixed

EDIT: dont say i "see" people do it, i did before with QuiteSour A Long Time ago So Shhhhh

Melectrome

Legendary
I know how people use it before, this glitch was there since fyre-g was 2 months old tbh, This how the glitch work Step 1: have a friend on blue with the same class as you Step 2: have you're friend hold out their sec or primary, Step 4: they suicide Step 5: pick up the weapon dont thats how you do it.

Just remove ammo/weapon pickup and this will be fixed

EDIT: dont say i "see" people do it, i did before with QuiteSour A Long Time ago So Shhhhh
That is also a way to ammo glitch, but I'm pretty sure Aegeus Dusk meant the plugin glitch that doesn't remove ammo on specific ocasions when you switch specific weapons before the round starts.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I have attempted on applying a fix for this. If someone could confirm that the fix works or doesn't, that would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom