Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined AMDFX8150's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDFX8150

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:94361693

Who has banned you? Console

Why were you banned? Just went to get on BW NY as I usually would and It said You have Been Banned By This Server. Checked SourceBans and It says Duplicate account???

Why should we unban you? I have never broken any of the Server rules, and don't Intend to

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

You were banned on what I am guessing your main account by the admin @Sakuya Izayoi for spamming music. You got automatically banned on this account for having a duplicate account. This means you're logging in an alt to avoid the punishment you received on your other account.

At the time of writing this, your (main?)account's ban has expired.

Sakuya

Trickster
Ok if your main account is Triggered, you have been banned for spamming racist music.
I was on with another admin @Ice and since our comm blocks were down, I had to resort to a ban to ensure no more issues will happen.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
image.png

Same Ip.
Up to sakuya to decide this further.

Sakuya

Trickster
Ban on main is already expired. Its on their end for going on with an alt instead of waiting for the ban to expire.

AMDFX8150

That's my Idiot Brother, I figured that had to do with this, built him a rig for Christmas and this is how he repays me

AMDFX8150

I have given him his first and final warning to never do that crap on my IP again, as I am in charge of the internet where he comes to spend his weekends. He will be MAC Filtered off my network if he proceeds to do so.

Sakuya

Trickster
Well, if it was your brother who committed this act then I recommend keeping them off to avoid further punishments to your account.
Ban will not be lifted as we cannot say you DO have a brother that went on your pc and started mic spamming.
Sorry if this did happen but hey, those are siblings for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom