Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined AmbassadorFierce's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmbassadorFierce

Username: AmbassadorFierce

Name
IceSero [Please dont accept this yet, the rules are so many that i need 2 or 1 days to completely fill this out. Ill continue this later.]

Your Age
I..... hope i dont get declined for revealing my age since kids act like stupid people: 9

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? No but yes [on jailbreak]

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

At home right now [why am i such a smartmouth]

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:531235331

Your DiscordID

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Jailbreak US

Why would you like to become a moderator?
So i can stop hackers and detect wardens who freekill or do kill orders and any type of rule they break.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
everyday [after school and after im done my ex-school]

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Overtalking Warden - Warning and a 5 minute mute - 15 minutes mute - 1 hour mute - 5 hour mute - 2 day mute - 2 month mute - +15 minute mute time after every offense

Ghosting - Warning and a 5 minute gag and mute - 10 minute gag and mute - 5 hour gag and mute - +1 hour mute and gag time after every offense

Continuously calling out false accusations - 5 minute gag and mute - +5 minute mute and gag time after every offense

Placing Sticky Traps - Slay - 30 minute team ban - 60 minute team ban - +30 minute teamban time after every offense

Armory Camping - Slay - 40 minute teamban - 110 minute teamban - +30 minute teamban time after every offense

No mic - Teambanned permanently unless proven having a mic

Unwardening - Warning - Slay - 20 minute teamban - 30 minute teamban - +5 minute teamban time after every offense

Making kill orders - Warning and Slay - 30 minute teamban - +10 minute teamban time after every offense

Illegal FF - Slay - 30 min teamban - +10 minute teamban time after every offense

Freekilling - Slay -30 minutes teamban - +Slay after every offense - +1 hour teamban after repeating it for more than 5 times

Mass-Freekilling - 40 minutes teamban - +20 minute teamban time after every offense

Warden Impersonation - Slay - Teamban for 30 minutes - Repeated process

Not giving all when Last Guard - Warning and Slay - 5minute teamban - Repeated process [except the Warning]

Illegal hunt and chase - Slay - 5 minute teamban - Repeated process

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Please add a "Save" button.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom