Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Am_Seal ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
What was your type of punishment:
Banned for 4 weeks

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:137300680

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Alt account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I got banned by Viking for yelling for 1 week, I have a brother (we share the same ip) and this is his steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152656088
I got the nintendo switch so I haven't been playing so I don't understand the 4 week ban.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Conversations are private, so we can't see it, and last time I checked console is not an admin.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Lol big misunderstanding here. The CONSOLE is the game/server or whatever you want to call it, in other words its a computer that bans people automatically for doing certain actions that are flagged such as making an alt account and connecting to the servers. This is NOT the player "Console." Second the alt account that was banned also had the name am_seal as seen here which casts suspicion as why your sibling is using the same name as you. Third it was @Viking who originally banned you so it's his call on how to handle unbanning your "brothers account."

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
Lol big misunderstanding here. The CONSOLE is the game/server or whatever you want to call it, in other words its a computer that bans people automatically for doing certain actions that are flagged such as making an alt account and connecting to the servers. This is NOT the player "Console." Second the alt account that was banned also had the name am_seal as seen here which casts suspicion as why your sibling is using the same name as you. Third it was @Viking who originally banned you so it's his call on how to handle unbanning your "brothers account."
how is my account the alt? that link is my bans

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Jim.... the here is him getting banned again for ban evasion...

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
e435ade87848acc3fe771a67862a2289.png

The Careme account has 0 hours, the vindicator is probably his brother's account.
Basically, if you can justify the Carame account, that would be wonderfull.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Careme
And to answer your question.
It isn't IP ban, it is a program that detects same IP. It bans you when you join.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
Wow you are correct that was my IP but not me (i'm not a fukboi supreme kiddo ) that was vindicator so I understand the ban, but please don't make me have to wait four more months for me to play my favorite game

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Seal, just wait until tomorrow people wake up again.
It will hopefully be discussed.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I don't really know if we have actually sorted the "CareMe" account out yet, didn't really know if that was the account you were talking about on post #15. But we would really do with some proof or something of all of this, because right away I am already thinking that is a generic excuse for being banned. "Oh it was my brother, he did it, not me, I was doing something else at this time.". So if you do actually get some proof that one account is your brothers, the other is your brothers alt, then that is the only way I can see you getting unbanned.

Also @my name alex please don't post random shite on important threads for people. It's a ban appeal, not a place to bump up your posts. If you are going to post, post something which is helpful.
8676f84121b54cb7a6181db465456736.png

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

If other admins know it's your brother, like it's a known thing. Then unban you, take out the ip from the other ban so only your brother's steam account is banned.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I just thought of the best proof I could think of that it's his brother.
Look at the time in my post above at when they were banned.
Am_seal and Vindicator were banned at the same time, with the same IP.
That is what makes me believe there were at least back then 2 people on the same internet connection connected to the same server. SO probably playing together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom