Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Am I being a mistake for this community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
From my point of view, I knew that I've became the negativity in this community. I may eventually be the worst person in this community. I'll be honest, I suck at social skills and I admit that Im a douchebag.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Step one to changing yourself is Awareness. Now you just have to be willing to change. Then you figure out what you will do to change. You can only hope that people will see you differently. Oooooooor do what I did (not recommended at all) which is change your profile completely and have a fresh start. I wish you the best of luck sir (or madam)!

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Or you could stay off the forums and work on your social skills in real life and come back when you're a better person. Oooor you could leave and never come back...

LeeroyTheJanitor

Notably Dangerous
Lay off for a while. Think before you act. In real life what would you do? Do Positive things. If me I would share real life to this infobox. You have to think and decide what are you gonna share like in real life things, games, social etc.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Man blw hated me alot, but i started changing and basically making friends, In my perspective i just see you shitposting for no reason, For me, I'm 11 years old, So it's common for me to act " short tempered" And like a little asshole, But i made some friends so far, Don't do stuff on purpose and focus on your behaviour, i've shown some Improvment and even made a friend.

normie

Totally Ordinary
You should stop shitposting since thats probably the root of your problems

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Man blw hated me alot, but i started changing and basically making friends, In my perspective i just see you shitposting for no reason, For me, I'm 11 years old, So it's common for me to act " short tempered" And like a little asshole, But i made some friends so far, Don't do stuff on purpose and focus on your behaviour, i've shown some Improvment and even made a friend
Blackwonder as a community didnt hate you, only select individuals.
Its becoming more apparent that Raiden only does this for the attention and nothing more.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

I really hate it when someone assumes that they're 'the negativity of this and that' but still continue with the very attitude that should be working on which they are clearly aware of. Believe me, people will not remember you even if you had just suddenly disappeared.

Nobody would've thought that you're this 'douchebag' even if you keep shitposting. However, you are someone who seems to be seeking for attention by acknowledging and 'apologizing' and then just throwing iy all down the drain, continuouing the exact same behavior that had caused unnecessary minor issues.

It's hard to change, I agree. But it's impossible to change if you won't do anything about it.

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
I really hate it when someone assumes that they're 'the negativity of this and that' but still continue with the very attitude that should be working on which they are clearly aware of. Believe me, people will not remember you even if you had just suddenly disappeared.

Nobody would've thought that you're this 'douchebag' even if you keep shitposting. However, you are someone who seems to be seeking for attention by acknowledging and 'apologizing' and then just throwing iy all down the drain, continuouing the exact same behavior that had caused unnecessary minor issues.

It's hard to change, I agree. But it's impossible to change if you won't do anything about it.
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom