Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Alternate Machiko's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: Alternate Machiko

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_1:1:74032711

Who has punished you?
Y3p

Why were you punished?
Ban Evading

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I didn't ban evade, in fact, during my last ban (two weeks) I didn't have time to play much due to heavy work load. I was gobsmacked to find my account subject to a 6 month ban.

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Hello Alternate Machiko!
Again, with all your appeals you have lied once again.
I was very careful with my bans on your alt accounts, i always made sure i was 100% on the fact it was you. I looked at your playstyle, your chat binds, your toxicity towards me AND your voice in game that it was you. It was very obvious that someone with a brand new account, stock pyro, talked in voice chat with your exact voice, exact binds, and played very well. I know these things, and i won't go around banning random accounts for ban evasion. Also, i remember TWICE that i would ban your alt account, then a brand new account would get banned for ban evading on the same IP, then you getting your friend to tell me to "fuck my self" or something to that manner, i cannot remember what it said but it was in game chat. That's my proof there, i don't remember who it was but you were getting them to pass on your msg to me. Now you have come to the forums, lying for the third time that you have done nothing. I believe hearing your voice, and reading someone saying "alternate said this to you" (again, i can't remember the exact msg) that this is enough proof to keep the ban.

You will not be getting un-banned alternate, unless a admin decides this is not enough "proof".
Thanks for you time!

(I am certain this is you, and looking at your lying pattern with your appeals, you don't have much proof that it wasn't you)

• Confused
Reactions: Jim
Y3p,
I have absolutely no clue as to what you're talking about when it comes to fake messages people are sending "for me". That in itself is a lie as far as I'm concerned. The fact that you're not even sure about the "proof" you're providing is making your counterargument a lot less valid. Clearly, I yet again have to tell you: I have not used an alt account, the permanent ban you have enforced on me is clearly not deserved.

You seem to know what I sound like, even when I would rarely use my mic in game. The "toxicity" you're referring to seems like quite the variable. Comparing a random's toxicity (my apparent alt might have been toxic, I don't know for obvious reasons), to my comments about your rule enforcement strategies doesn't seem like the most stable proof to use as a pillar for your argument.
Next, my play style is probably the worst proof you could have included in your argument. I don't think I have to explain why because I'm sure my dog could figure that out, let alone an ensemble of moderators and admins.
Finally, the probability that someone else has the same chat binds as me is VERY high, you can't think that I'm the only one on the planet who uses lennys and banter lines as binds... Get real.

I would love it if you sent me the random accounts you've suspected were mine. That would be very interesting to see.

Thanks,
Alternate Machiko

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Y3p,
I have absolutely no clue as to what you're talking about when it comes to fake messages people are sending "for me". That in itself is a lie as far as I'm concerned. The fact that you're not even sure about the "proof" you're providing is making your counterargument a lot less valid. Clearly, I yet again have to tell you: I have not used an alt account, the permanent ban you have enforced on me is clearly not deserved.

You seem to know what I sound like, even when I would rarely use my mic in game. The "toxicity" you're referring to seems like quite the variable. Comparing a random's toxicity (my apparent alt might have been toxic, I don't know for obvious reasons), to my comments about your rule enforcement strategies doesn't seem like the most stable proof to use as a pillar for your argument.
Next, my play style is probably the worst proof you could have included in your argument. I don't think I have to explain why because I'm sure my dog could figure that out, let alone an ensemble of moderators and admins.
Finally, the probability that someone else has the same chat binds as me is VERY high, you can't think that I'm the only one on the planet who uses lennys and banter lines as binds... Get real.

I would love it if you sent me the random accounts you've suspected were mine. That would be very interesting to see.

Thanks,
Alternate Machiko
I want to chime in here. I have access to some things that Y3p cannot see. I can see all the IP address you have ever connected from, on the forum. It is clear that you don't use a VPN and you have a dynamic IP address setup. The following steam accounts have the same exact latitude and longitude, by IP addresses. I checked 6 random IP addresses from your forum account and at least one from each of the following accounts banned in sourceban. All of them I checked matched the same location.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
No response after seeing this so I assume you have no qualms about the evidence presented.

Make a new appeal with a response to what was talked about here if you still want to contest it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom