Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Alpy_Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpy lft

What was your type of punishment?:
Permanent Ban

What is your SteamID?
vlUlL6G93fE0VH9gUFZ3CsvL82Cc6SCNSj2WQb1M2umNeuxpbQ1r0lEI3rB5KhWvNPRiw25gbjAvRfm-ZtnV07JdsmTDXsZ5r1t12zkVisn21yJqZLCIiuLAqDTX7BVYnhBv_gE
STEAM_0:1:74293025

Who has punished you?
“Admin deleted.”
The user was deleted from the admin role

https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=alpy&Submit=Search

Why were you punished?

I was banned for abusing a crashing glitch. The glitch was caused by typing “/rank” and “/sounds”.

P.S. The glitch was done in no speed, I actually did not have to spam the two commands. I could open the “/rank” menu and then open the “/sounds” menu whenever, and it would crash the server. (This is clarification for the video evidence.)

Why should we revoke your punishment?

BlackWonder should revoke my punishment because the server crashing glitch had been fixed a long time ago. I do enjoy your servers, and support them for running a mass amount of servers in Asia. Since the glitch has been removed from the servers, as found out by other users, I think that the ban on me for abusing the glitch should be lifted as well, furthermore, I see no harm in doing so. I hope we can all agree on this issue.

Signed,
Alpy

Attachments

• 20180805_213805.mp4
    68.6 MB · Views: 192
  • 20180805_213933.mp4
    59.2 MB · Views: 199
Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
considering the glitch has been fixed now and you've been banned for quite a while i'm going to undo your ban on this, i'm surprised you didnt appeal sooner haha. Accepted, now dont be doing any crashing again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom