Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted [ALG] Anime_is_my_main™'s Ban appeal

Username: [ALG] Anime_is_my_main™

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:218406999

Who has punished you?
The Console

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (CMSP) | Weapon: tf_weapon_pistol

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I wasn't hacking and this is a dodgeball server but it is bugged so sometimes players can use other weapons and classes. I have used bow and guns in other rounds and it is fine but the console banned me when I used pistols. Also. I am very often played this server but in dodgeball mode and I don't even have been considered as aimbot during playing 100+ hours.

Besides, I've got many friends from the server and you can ask the mod managed there (Azariah ♥™ ) because I've seen him many times on the server. Just imagine got banned by aimbot with non-pyro weapons in dodgeball server and how I feel.

Last edited:
Even thought got banned by saying aimbot but not flamethrower in a dodgeball server is weird, I have played since 2015 in different doegeball servers and got top rank in those servers. If you cannot verify, what’s the other ways I can prove because I met many friends in the server and they are shocked when I got ban. Thanks for your attention.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom