Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined AlexDrake0's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexDrake0

What was your type of punishment?:
1 day ban.

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:198637284

Who has punished you?
STEAM_0:0:29907993 (Kerknor)

Why were you punished?
Spawn camping.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't have any proofs but he doesn't have too, I wasn't spawncamping, I was just standing at my team's door to open it but I was a friendly, so please compreehend that it was a guy called YoshiThePyro STEAM_0:0:70233552 and another guy called Soviet Union
[TD]
STEAM_0:0:230559985 and I was just watching.[/TD]​

[TD][/TD]​

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Alexdrake0,

Yes, YoshiThePyro and Soviet Union were spawn camping. They were banned as well.

I was just standing at my team's door to open it but I was a friendly

Right after your friends were warned not to spawn camp as a heavy medic combo, you decided to help them out by continuously holding open the spawn door so that your friends could kill your team before they had a chance to leave. You were asked not to do that as well. When your teammates tried to push out, you went to stand in front of them so they couldn't hit the spawn campers and then you would throw sandvichs to the enemy medic who was spawn camping.

Now I could have labeled this under trolling/griefing but since you wanted to be on the bandwagon with your friends, it was marked as spawn camping.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom