Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ~Akuto!~'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Akuto!~

User name: ~Akuto!~

Name
~Akuto!~

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199026865380/

Your DiscordID
~Akuto!~#0543

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I typically play on the Hightower servers, and I would generally just like to moderate the Hightower servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I Just want to become a moderator so I can keep everything fair and safe, and make sure that the playing experience is good for the whole server.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Anywhere between 12 p.m to 3 a.m.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Depending on the offense they cause, I would typically only go with a mute, if matters get worse, then maybe a kick or a ban. Nothing too harsh for minor offenses.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,
please take a look at this guide and write how you would punish people for breaking rules in form of a punishment ladder as it currently is missing.
Aside of that, your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:533299826 and you've been muted by Kerknor today for micspamming, this can be viewed Here.

~Akuto!~

oh yeah, forgot about that. I'll make sure to read that, and the micspamming won't happen again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom