Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Aj24's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aj24

Strange
User name: Aj24

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198245303160

Who has punished you?
Admin

Why were you punished?
Accidentally free killed the admin(was a free day) when another free day back stab the warden and I was tying to kill him but, He happened to line up perfectly infront of the rebelled and right when I was about to shoot the rebeller, he got in front of me. He survived the shot but took fall damaged. He could’ve slayed me and just gave me a warning, because don’t you think banning me for a accidental free kill forever is a little to much. Please un ban me I did not mean intent to kill the admin (free day). Keep in mind a war day was happening so there was a lot of people so I couldn’t really do anything about it,

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I did not mean to free kill anyone. It was just a freak accident. Please unban me, I’ll never do it again and I will watch my self next time. (Jailbreak black wonder LA btw)

Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Your punishment has been reduced to 4 weeks. Your next freekill related teamban will be permanent with no chance to appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom