Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Aj24's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aj24

Strange
User name: Aj24

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198245303160

Who has punished you?
Mod

Why were you punished?
Apparently I was "deep throating the mic" even though I did nothing close to that, I guess the mod assume I was the one that did it because they were so many people talking at the same time. And why would I deep throat the mic, that gross. I was talking to the warden for a repeat and he thought that I was doing that

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Please revoke my punishment because I did not do that, they were multiple people talking at the same time. I dont even do that stuff in general, im a mature person. It would be appreciated if you guys would help me out thanks (Black wonder Jail break (LA)

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Howdy Aj,
So apparently my demo didn't start recording until several seconds after what I punished you for. Not really sure why, but considering the gravity of the punishment in question, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since I have no way of reviewing who was doing what over mic. Consider this an error in your favor.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom