Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined AirlessThrower's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sodium Chloride

Uncharitable

Ko He

User name: Sodium Chloride

Name
Nickson

Your Age

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
AirlessThrower#0050

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
i only play on jailbreak servers, i have read the rules and i also know how to deal with rule breakers and toxic players

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i decided to apply on 2020/01/07 but i didn't read the "how to apply" i have now read the "how to apply" and fully understand.
i decided to apply for moderator as whenever there is a rule breaker no admins show up and i would like to punish the rule breaker in the most appropriate way possible. i also live in South Africa which is in a different time zone.
i think i should be a moderator as i have a sense of justice, i'm responsible and i am honest.
i unfortunately have no experiences and abilities but i do have knowledge about the rules.
i have been playing jailbreak for i long time now and have no other history at blackwonder

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
i live in south africa so ill be able to play at 11:00 south african time to 19:00 also south african time

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
i will only be listing punishments in jailbreak as i only play jailbreak
hacker: give a 2 day ban, if continues then 1 week ban, then permanent ban
spammer: give a warning>> mute/gag for 30 minutes>> mute/gag for 1 day>> then 1 week>> permanent
mute/gag
simple rule breaker: give warning>> slay>> 30 minute teamban>> 1 day teamban>> 1 week teamban
freekiller: permanent teamban without notice
blu no mic/inaudible mic : give warning>> permanent teamban
blu unwilling to be warden: warning>> 1 hour teamban>> 1 week teamban>> 1 month tban>> permanent teamban
blu armoury camping: warning>> 1 hour teamban>> 1 week teamban>> 1 month teamban>> permanent teamban
blu breaking breakables: warning>> 1 hour teamban>> 1 week teamban>> 1 month teamban>> permanent teamban
teamban dodging/punishment dodging: double the punishment time.
inappropriate content: warning>> permanent spray ban
ghosting (delaying doesn't count): warning>> 1 hour mute/gag>> 1 day mute/gag>> 1 month mute/gag>> permanent mute/gag
abusing !calladmin: warning>>30 min ban>>1 day ban>>1 week ban>> 1 month ban>> perm ban
toxic palyers: warning>> 1 day mute/gag >> perm mute/gag
racism: warning>> 1 day mute/gag>> 1 week mute/gag>> 1 month mute/gag>> permanent mute/gag
warden trick orders/kill orders:1 hour teamban>> 1 week teamban >> permanent teamban
warden illegal FF: respawn reds and 1 hour teamban>> 1 week teamban>> permanent teamban
warden lying: respawn reds killed and 1 hour teamban>> 1 week teamban>> permanenet teamban
warden pardoning: warning>> 1 hour teamban>> 1 day teamban>> 1 week teamban>> 2 weeks teamban>> 1 month teamban>> permanent teamban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i have been teambanned before for not having a mic but it is resolved now

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom