Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ahoy!

CrowLoco

Unremarkable

Vee

Greetings, Peeps and Peepettes! I'm CrowLoco, but just go by Crow. It's a pleasure to meet you!

I've been playing TF2 since 2010, I'm about to reach 3000, in fact! I've played in quite a few competitive matches but spend most of my time on fun community servers. If you remember OzzyFurocity, I've put at least 1000 hours into their servers alone, on top of being a moderator for them!

Since their shutdown in 2016, I've floated around a few different servers, left and rejoined Team Fortress a couple of times, even ran a few servers of my own, but now I'm back and looking for a more permanent community. I've discovered the BlackWonder Jailbreak server and have already become a well-known regular.

I'm a pretty open book and always welcome new faces. Thanks for welcoming me to your community, and I look forward to becoming more active and involved here at BlackWonder!

Cheers!
CrowLoco

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Welcome! enjoy your stay here! always nice to have another regular in the community.

Philip

Australium
Howdy! Welcome!

url2.png

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

Welcome welcome
Since their shutdown in 2016, I've floated around a few different servers, left and rejoined Team Fortress a couple of times, even ran a few servers of my own, but now I'm back and looking for a more permanent community. I've discovered the BlackWonder Jailbreak server and have already become a well-known regular.
CrowLoco
I actually had the same exact thing happen to me when my previous community was more or less "falling apart". Cool that I can get where you are coming from. It happens sadly as the community I've came from was relatively stable from the get-go. Times change I guess.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom