Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Age Rule to be Blu/Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inosuke

Unremarkable
I feel as though enforcing a 16+ age rule for being a guard would make playing the server a lot better whenever you can genuinely hear the warden and not the squeaks of prepubescent teens peaking their mics every time they speak. Ty

Kiri

Australium
How would you enforce an age rule? Aslong as the warden is a good warden, who cares about their age or 'squeaky' voice.

Inosuke

Unremarkable
It wouldnt necessarily be like a super enforced rule just like a kind of honor system yk? Also look me in the eyes and tell me that youve seen a good squeaker warden

Kiri

Australium
It wouldnt necessarily be like a super enforced rule just like a kind of honor system yk? Also look me in the eyes and tell me that youve seen a good squeaker warden
If your just suggesting an honor system, what was the point of this suggestion?

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
If a "squeaker," as you so politely put it, is incapable of being a guard, they'll just get teambanned eventually. Also, they don't have to be good, they just have to be adequate.
We already have an age limit. You must be old enough to be able to speak English over a microphone.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
i like the idea but the problem is that there will be less guards which can kill the server, less guards makes it easy to rebel and most players don't play guard anyway.

Last edited:

Pienamai

Face Melting
I have seen multiple young wardens that were more competent than adults, so I do not believe it's alright to discriminate by age. I feel as if people feel that "squeakers" are worse due to people immediately searching for every mistake they make the moment they hear someone young on mic.
If they truly don't know the rules, they'll get teambanned either way regardless of age.
Also how would you determine their age? I knew 14 year olds who sound 18 and 18 year olds who sound 13.
I can see this rule only causing more harm than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom