Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Age Change for my Blackwonder Account

Capp0bvious

Strange
I apologize for this but my account states that I am currently 22 years old and was born in 2000. Obviously this was because I was a little kid who wanted to seem older than I was.

My actual birthdate is April 28th, 2006 and I am 16 years old. May I request an admin change this for me?

I would also like to request the Steam account linked with my Blackwonder account be changed, as this was one of my previous accounts that had got hacked (again as a little kid). My new steam account has the SteamID2 of STEAM_0:0:571435454 and SteamID3 of [U:1:1142870908].
Here are my account details looked up https://findsteamid.com/en/steamid/STEAM_0:0:571435454

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Only managers can change that information. I'll notify them for you.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You should be able to manually disassociate your steam account from your forum account, unless you created the account itself by logging in through steam. In this case you will have to make a new account and then we can merge the two

Capp0bvious

Strange
You should be able to manually disassociate your steam account from your forum account, unless you created the account itself by logging in through steam. In this case you will have to make a new account and then we can merge the two
Ok i have now done that and i see my age was changed so I have everything fixed. Thank you

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom