Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved AFKers on the TF2 surf server

POOTIS13

Hello!
More often than not I find myself being the only one on the BlackWonder surf server with an AFK person and that's mildly annoying, especially if the map gets too hard for me and I want to RTV. Could it be possible to kick people who've been AFK for more than 5 minutes from the server, or make the RTV command start when one person types it out of 2 on the server?

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

I see AFKers as an overall issue as they can just sit around the few select servers such as UU, x10-1000x, Hightower, and Surf aswell for almost any undisputed amount of time, just to rack up those coins to abuse the storebot with : /

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
They should add the rules that you may not AFK on servers that might interrupt other people from playing

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah, that would be cool, but the thing is that some people (including me) Idle on servers where Idling is built into the design.

POOTIS13

If idling is built into the surf server design then it's pretty bad design for people who want to change the maps. I mean the only reason I made an account here and posted this thread is due to the fact that this happens quite often to me and I find it as an annoying problem which didn't exist before, because before when 2 people were on the server you needed only one to type in RTV for the votes to begin, I don't understand why did they have to remove it.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom