Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved /AFK banned me, yet it does not say i am banned on the website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavia-chan

Well this is the second time I have been banned for no reason. Now I can't even find the ban on your list however it says I am banned. I went for dinner so I did /afk when I came back it said I was banned for free killing. I am sorry but do /afk should not get me banned This is my steam ID it says I am not banned even though I am even when I cannot join and it says I am banned STEAM_0:1:67961631 Btw this was on JailBreak

Octavia-chan

*[AFKBOT] Octavia-chan killed Papyrus with blutsauger. (crit)Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.hamstergg:} killed [DM]Ninja with sniperrifle. (crit)[AFKBOT] Octavia-chan killed TheFriendlyPyro with blutsauger. (crit)strawberry123 killed iKing ☁ with scorchshot. (crit)[AFKBOT] Octavia-chan killed Nestorboy with blutsauger. (crit)*DEAD* [HUN]Proton Pig : ThanksTheFriendlyPyro has been marked as a Rebeller.[TF2Jail] TheFriendlyPyro has rebelled. Type !servers to connect On map trade_minecraft_neon_v171 with 22/24 Players Server BlackWonder | Trade running at IP 176.57.142.90:27355Sans the skleleton : xDGot any suggestions? Visit our website at: http://blackwonder.tfFFD700[RTD] FF4040Papyrus's perk has worn off.[AFKBOT] Octavia-chan killed [HUN]Proton Pig with blutsauger. (crit)DavidInfinit1 Disconnect by user.hamstergg:} killed Wrαty with sniperrifle. (crit)strawberry123 killed DavidInfinit1 with backburner. (crit)Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.*DEAD* TheDarkPianoFighter/HHB : ...DavidInfinit1 has been marked as a Rebeller.[TF2Jail] DavidInfinit1 has rebelled.FFD700[RTD] FF4040TheFriendlyPyro's perk has worn off.Sans the skleleton : wtfhamstergg:} killed TheDarkPianoFighter/HHB with sniperrifle. (crit)DavidInfinit1 : Powerful HilsPapyrus : !rtdFFD700[RTD] FF4040Papyrus rolled 32CD32Spawn Dispenser.[AFKBOT] Octavia-chan killed __$$SpaceSPY$$__ with blutsauger. (crit)Sans the skleleton is no longer a Rebeller.FFD700[RTD] FF4040Wrαty's perk has worn off.Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.FFD700[RTD] FF4040TheFriendlyPyro rolled 8650ACStrong Gravity.[TF2Jail] The Warden has disconnected. You may now choose a new Warden by typing !w in chat.ivanmiladinovic Disconnect by user.Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.Current Map: ba_jail_casuarina_b5[AFKBOT] Need to quickly get of your PC? Type /afk to be controlled by a Medic Bot!ivanmiladinovic has been set to Warden automatically at the start of this arena round.[TF2Jail] ivanmiladinovic is the new Warden.Red team has been muted permanently this round.__$$SpaceSPY$$__ has been moved to prisoners team for balance.[TF2Jail] Finding a random Warden in 5 seconds...[TF2Jail] Red team has been muted permanently.__$$SpaceSPY$$__ suicided.FFD700[RTD] FF4040Wrαty rolled 32CD32Powerful Hits.hamstergg:} suicided.Nestorboy suicided.'medic.cfg' not present; not executing.[AFKBOT] Setting your class to Medic.[AFKBOT] Octavia-chan

D[HUN]Proton Pig played R.I.P.*DEAD* [HUN]Proton Pig : r.i.p.FFD700[RTD] FF4040Sans the skleleton's perk has worn off.*DEAD* [HUN]Proton Pig : nopeJoin our Group with '!group'FFD700[RTD] FF4040Sans the skleleton rolled 32CD32Deadly Voice.[HUN]Proton Pig played Pootis*DEAD* [HUN]Proton Pig : pootis*DEAD* Papyrus : Nope.avi*DEAD* [HUN]Proton Pig : yes yes yes*DEAD* [HUN]Proton Pig : yes yes yesmal.grz98 played R.I.P.*DEAD* mal.grz98 : R.i.p.*DEAD* [HUN]Proton Pig : MeeMgamingwitheomy connectedgamingwitheomy connected! Welcomehamstergg:} has enabled friendly fire as Warden.[TF2Jail] Warden hamstergg:} has enabled Friendly Fire!*DEAD* Kermit The Frog : what?Find all commands with '!helpmenu'*DEAD* [HUN]Proton Pig : yes Yes YESmal.grz98 played Yes yes yes*DEAD* mal.grz98 : yes yes yeshamstergg:} killed Kermit The Frog with quake_rl. (crit)Sans the skleleton : can we kill him?*DEAD* [HUN]Proton Pig : yes*DEAD* [HUN]Proton Pig : YEES*DEAD* __$$SpaceSPY$$__ : yes yes yes*DEAD* TheDarkPianoFighter/HHB : C?Sans the skleleton played Yes yes yesSans the skleleton : YES YES YES*DEAD* __$$SpaceSPY$$__ : lol[AFKBOT] Octavia-chan has been marked as a Freekiller.[TF2Jail] [AFKBOT] Octavia-chan has been marked as a Freekiller and will be banned in 60 unless admin pardons it.[AFKBOT] Octavia-chan killed TheDarkPianoFighter/HHB with blutsauger. (crit)*DEAD* __$$SpaceSPY$$__ : madafakaModel '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'head' to attach particle system 'healthgained_blu' to.[AFKBOT] Octavia-chan killed [HUN]Proton Pig with blutsauger. (crit)*DEAD* iKing ☁ : ill hope chu all gets banned somedayDonate with !donate to receive awesome perks!TheDarkPianoFighter/HHB : AFK BOT!!!!!!!strawberry123 suicided.Cannot update control point 4 for effect 'rocketjump_smoke'.Cannot update control point 5 for effect 'rocketjump_smoke'.Cannot update control point 4 for effect 'rocketjump_smoke'.Cannot update control point 5 for effect 'rocketjump_smoke'.Cannot update control point 5 for effect 'rocketjump_smoke'.Cannot update control point 4 for effect 'rocketjump_smoke'.*DEAD* Wrαty : yep.*DEAD* __$$SpaceSPY$$__ : on jail break*DEAD* iKing ☁ : Fucking kidsModel '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'head' to attach particle system 'healthgained_blu' to.FFD700[RTD] FF4040Sans the skleleton's perk has worn off.*DEAD* __$$SpaceSPY$$__ : evenModel '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.*DEAD* Wrαty : AFK bot*DEAD* Wrαty : OhModel '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.*DEAD* Wrαty : Freekill

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Hi,

I have checked the ban logs, and according to it you was banned by an admin, so it wasn't the /afk that could of banned you, even still wouldn't be able to ban you on that because (and correct me if I am wrong here Bene) it doesn't have access to the database to do such action.

Please see http://blackwonder.tf/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:67961631&Submit=Search

And according to that, you've been unbanned, and that was 3 days ago.
Edit: hmm, nvm that seems to be another ban. I'll have to let bene know, then again he probably already has seen this thread.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello Octavia,
you are completly in the right. The AFKBot should have not even been on the jailbreak servers. Your ban should be lifted since those save on an external file on the server due to the plugin not being able to connect to sourcebans properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom