Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ~Aeshleigh~'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Marzanna~

Unremarkable
User name: ~Aeshleigh~

Name
Charles

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:150812750

Your DiscordID
◇~??? ?????~◇#2002

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
LA Jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I just honestly would like to help out with a server, I think it'll be a nice experience. :)D) Though, I might not be trusted enough because I've been only playing this Jailbreak server for 2 months (not how much time I've been on the server, just stating I started playing in August). I may need to wait for a few months to try again if this application gets rejected. (;-;)

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I sometimes interact with Console when he joins the server(Even something funny happened with him yesterday. Other than that, I might not know him too much.)

When are you usually available to play?
Monday - Wednesday: (6:30PM - 9:30PM) Thursday: (6:30PM - 10:30PM) Friday: (5:30PM - 11:30PM) Saturday - Sunday: No specific time.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
(I've had experiences where I had to punish with my Donor commands ;-;, Also sorry for the upcoming repetitive words.)
When there is a Free-kill and the Free-killer doesn't respond I will slay them, If it happens again the next round I will team-ban them.
When there is a Mass Free-killer I would slay them and proceed to team-ban them.
When there is a Mic-spam I would proceed to mute them. I also mute them if there are racial slurs and player disrespect.
When there is a Blu that doesn't have a mic after mic-checks, I will proceed to team-ban them.
(I know there is way more, but I do not know how much I should list here :eek:)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I should definitely mention that on the 30th of August I was banned for button griefing ( https://blackwonder.tf/threads/lajb-report-against-◇-susamaru-◇.18617/ ).
I have not received anymore punishments other then the 1-Day ban.

Name Changes:
I had 4 different Steam usernames while playing on this server (Including my current one.)
◇~Remilia Scarlet~◇
◇~Susamaru~◇
◇~Tanya Degurechaff~◇
◇~Aeshleigh~◇

That's about it, I just want to try helping for once. (Other than being staff members for Discord Servers)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom