Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Aegeus Introduction

D

Deleted member 2049

Hello everyone just to start off my introduction I have been playing jailbreak for almost 2 years now and it may not be much experience compared to people who gloat about it but I have played on multiple servers and my favorite one would probably be black wonder. Ive played on the server before but I havent really got around to it specifically on this server. So I decided to be more active and learn how other servers work aswell. Anyways just an fyi im a furry/brony so dont hate if you dont like m8. Ive usually go through the rules everytime I join just to get a quick refresh of the rules and if I have questions about a rule I look straight at that rule book for another refresh. I have a mature voice kinda I would say but im sometimes a calm person or most of the time anyways but when I get scared or just want to do it for giggles I will scream kinda weird. Also sometimes I laugh like a windex spray bottle.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
hi, your signature is scary
e0a0fc36653e71aa41f9f52609a8dee1.png

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Welcome to the community :)
Love your profile pic and I hope you have a wonderful stay.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom