Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Aegeus Dusk's Ban Appeal

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:193298062

Who has banned you?
Buster

Why were you banned?
For Mic spam (Spamming big smoke's moan to be exact)

Why should we unban you?
[BEFORE DENYING OR REPLYING CALM YOUR TITS AND READ THE FOLLOWING!]
1. I did it to lighten the mood, but when someone asked me to stop I thought mic spam wouldnt count if it didnt continue (alot anyways) i did it in short verses but even then I guess it still counts. The more you know

2. I know many of you are gonna tell me to wait but like many said, im impatient. But also today I couldnt tell this kid about certain rules when he freekilled or broke one. He wouldnt read the chat in time and he couldnt respond to all chat comments.

3. If it makes it any better (which it probably wont) im just gonna delete the program i used to do it so i wont be tempted as much to do it

4. Its obvious I shouldnt have done it in the first place, but like i said, i believed it doesnt count if its not continuous.

5. Finally, i want to be unmuted so I can continue helping players out when chat isnt enough

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Micspam's micspam. If you want to try and enforce rules on the servers then you shouldn't be breaking them.
And I know you already predicted I'd say this but for gods sake, just wait a day. It's nothing major and you can still call votes and warn people in text chat.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i'd decline it just for the way you worded this status if i'm honest.

aeg.png

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
You disliked his report, called him a dick. You should try lightening the mood on the forums too, not just on the servers, or was this it?

Just wait out your 1 day. You know, if you'd actually care, you wouldn't have disliked his post and called him a dick. You'd just say sorry and that you won't do it again, and then you would ask for a reduction. Instead you're trying to hint that the problem is with the rules and you're trying to find all these loopholes... Come on dude. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mic Spam

adam

Somewhat Threatening
I know this is declined but how is doing mic-spam supposed to "lighten up the mood"
You see, it is instead negatively annoying.
Wait for one day, lots of people did mic-spam and got muted for like
1-2 weeks.
Waiting is the only way. Cya buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom