Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Aegeus Dusk's Admin Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

User name: Aegeus Dusk

Name
Matthew

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:193298062

Have you managed servers previously? No

Which servers have you previously managed? N/A

On what servers do you usually play on? Most to all Blackwonder Jailbreak Servers (Including Blackwonder LA, NY, EU, TX)

Why would you like to become an admin? I have been on Blackwonder for a while now, I can’t really say anything that stands out like the rest of many applicants. All I can say is, I want to become an admin to continue to improve the Blackwonder community and keep it looking its best for many years to come. I truly believe that Blackwonder is an excellent and amazing community, and I want to make sure it stays that way for the time it will be a running and healthy place.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names
Pkay
Fish
Alex
Cinnamon
Paragon
Rob
Melectrome
Jim
Mark
Hey Ya
Will
Overkill
Wanka
Lucas
Noodle Ball
(I believe this list does include a few previous admins or admins that are taking a break)

When are you usually available to play? I will be available all summer unless I am spending time with my family. During school days I should be on from 4:20pm - 10:30pm Central Time Zone

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
General:
(Please note that all of the following values may change depending on previous punishments, punishment type, severity, etc.)

Mic Spam: (Mute) 2 Hours > 4 Hours > 1 Day > 3 Days > 5 Days > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > Permanent Mute

Chat Spam: (Gag) 2 Hours > 4 Hours > 1 Day > 3 Days > 5 Days > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > Permanent Gag

Exploiting: (Ban) 1 Day > 3 Days > 5 Days > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > 3 Weeks > Permanent Ban

Cheating: (Ban) Will begin recording the suspected cheater for analyzing an/or archiving. If unsure, will discuss with other admins for a conclusion.

Delaying: (Slay/Ban) Warning > Slay [Alternatively, (Ban) 1 Day, 3 Days, 5 Days, 1 Week, 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks, Permanent ban. Alternative punishment will be used for reports only]

Player Disrespect: (Gag/Mute) Warning > 2 Hours > 4 Hours > 12 Hours > 1 Day > 3 Days > 5 Days > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > Permanent Gag/Mute [May depend if it is in-game, report, and/or previous]

NSFW/Offensive Sprays: (Spray Ban) Permanently spray ban [May be removed after some time has passed and has been given the O.K. to use a spray again]

AFK: (Team Switch) Will move to spectator in case they come back on time, otherwise, they will get kicked automatically

Racism: (Gag/Mute) 1 Day > 3 Days > 5 Days > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > Permanent Gag/Mute

Jailbreak:
(May vary with situations, previous, type, reports, etc.)

No Microphone: (Teamban) Will give the person time to speak after asking to verify their microphone, if no voice is heard then the person will receive a permanent teamban until they verify a working microphone.

Mass Freekill: (Ban/Teamban) 1 Week Ban > 2 Week Ban > 3 Week Ban with an addition of a permanent teamban

Freekill: (Slay/Teamban) Give the person a chance to slay themself if they accidentally freekill, if they won’t do it then they will receive a slay and a teamban for 1 Day > 2 Days > 3 Days > 5 Days > 1 Week > Permanent teamban

Trick Order: (Teamban) 1 Day > 2 Days > 3 Days > 5 Days > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > permanent teamban

Illegal Friendly Fire: (Ban/Teamban) Will disable friendly fire after slaying the person who enabled it. They will receive a teamban or ban for 1 Day > 3 Days > 5 Days > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > 3 Weeks with a permanent teamban. [May depend if it was accidental]

Griefing: (Slay/Teamban) Warning if a breakable hasn’t been broken by the blu yet, otherwise slay the person > Teamban for 1 Day > 2 Days > 3 Days > 5 Days > 1 Week > 2 Weeks with permanent teamban

Sticky Trapping: (Slay) Warning > Slay

Mic checking: All players will be frozen and I will give a reminder to not speak over me as I am mic checking, if a player is found to not have a mic then they will receive a permanent teamban. Any people who overtalk me without the warnings will receive a mute for 30 minutes. Players will all be slain after the mic check has concluded and the next round will proceed normally.

Unwarden/Unwilling to be warden: (Slay/Teamban) Warning > Slay > Teamban for 1 Day > 2 Days > 3 Days > 5 Days > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > Permanent teamban

Freeday Abuse: (Slay/Ban) Warning > Slay [Alternatively, the player will receive a ban for a maximum of 1 Week. Will mostly use alternative for reports if any]

Ghosting: (Gag/Mute) 1 Hour > 2 Hours > 1 Day > 2 Days > 3 Days > 5 Days > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > Permanent Gag/Mute

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
PAST
For those who have known me since the beginning, I have quite a past with toxicity and interaction in the Blackwonder community. I am deeply sorry for my past behavior, and I do hope that we can focus on the present and the future while using the past as a constructive material for my future character.
PRESENT
Currently, it has come to my attention from a fellow friend/admin that they may feel uncomfortable if I were to become an admin. After they had explained the reason why to me, I have kept a mental note on how to overcome/avoid this issue. This issue seems to be with my mental stability. I have had some personal issues that I would like to keep between friends and the admin team only as it may be of useful information later. Overall, the problem would be me acting out in public as I did in the past, that being the biggest fear he currently has. I will not be able to convince anyone that this won’t happen, HOWEVER, I do believe this can be controlled and avoided in my opinion. I wouldn’t be applying for an important position if I couldn’t handle it. If things do become stressful over time, I will do what some to most admins do and take a break to avoid any future drama.

FUTURE
As stated in past and present, things that have occurred in my past have lead up to the current point in time that make me who I am now. I do not want to focus on the rough roadblocks that have occurred although I do not want to forget those roadblocks as they are a very important piece in my character and behavior.

Changes:
7/4/2018 - Edited the Chat Spam Punishment to be the same as Mic Spam, Removed Explanations part as it wasn't really necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i dont think at the moment it's really a good idea for you to be a part of the admin team, you are loyal to us and i can give you that. and we know everything about your other apps and how you can get angry easily and are at times mentally unstable ( i was willing to look past this and having seen you try your best to improve i was considering supporting you). but lately you've started making comments of a sexual nature to some of us despite our age difference compared to you, for instance today you said you were gonna rape me when i was in your jailbreak cell it may have been a joke sure but i dont think at this time i am comfortable having you in the same server as me let alone on the admin team. this isn't the first time you've said comments to me or other admins either. -SUPPORT

D

Deleted member 2049

i dont think at the moment it's really a good idea for you to be a part of the admin team, you are loyal to us and i can give you that. and we know everything about your other apps and how you can get angry easily and are at times mentally unstable ( i was willing to look past this and having seen you try your best to improve i was considering supporting you). but lately you've started making comments of a sexual nature to some of us despite our age difference compared to you, for instance today you said you were gonna rape me when i was in your jailbreak cell. i dont think at this time i am comfortable having you in the same server as me let alone on the admin team. this isn't the first time you've said comments to me or other admins either. -SUPPORT
I can see how I made you really uncomfortable and I'm really sorry about that, I should've taken more notice about how others would feel about it considering I myself have felt uncomfortable from others. I apologize once again about this, I have apologized to you personally in the discord recently about making you feel uncomfortable but then I screwed up again by saying that to you in game. I didn't mean it in any harm but that shouldn't be an excuse as it is a serious thing. I like to joke around a lot, and I know being an admin means being a leader, I'm always willing to improve how I am and I still am to this day. I am sincerely sorry about making you uncomfortable

D

Deleted member 2049

I am going to write here to make a public apology to all that I have interacted with and made them feel uncomfortable with my presence. Issues seem to always come up around the times I make an application, it gets stressing with the amount of issues that pile up. All I ask right now is for you to be understanding with me, I can't tell you how sorry I am for the things I have done. I have high hopes for blackwonder and the future, even with all the obstacles that come in my way, including myself. I think the biggest problem I have with myself is what I do. It's probably too much to ask for forgiveness and understandment, but if you could at least do this, I will be thankful. Either way, I continue to change my ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom