Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Advertising Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicide

Suislide
On the forums there is the "Marketplace." The market place isn't really used much in the forums. So, I was thinking if we can advertise them on the trade servers. Forexample: In chat it would say "Trade Advertisement: Buying (Whatever) for (Whatever)!" Then if players are interested in the trade they would do "!trade" or something similar to it. Once they do !trade it would link them to the thread on the marketplace. And players who made the thread on the marketplace has to put their trade offer link.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh idk feels kinda... un-needed
I mean sure it might help out that ONE guy that is searching for a specific item or whatever....

BUT, i think the most important thing to remember about trading servers is... BOTH PARTIES AT THE TIME ARE THERE, that means you DON'T have to wait for whoever you asked to trade shit for to be there (aka trade offers) some players just want it to be instant.... as in ***Trade request --> Put items and discuss --> Finish trade*** instead of waiting for god knows how long, and not able to discuss the offer further more.

IF what i said made sense, then it would be much better for whoever wants to actually wait for the trade offer to be accepted to go to scrap.tf or outpost or whatever and search for what he wants.

i really hope what i said made sense, lol.
did that make any sense? @Fish-Related Crimes

Suicide

Suislide
Just going to post this for for fish:
2c288df8f1d7a45f959d95854fd5ab80.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom