Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
SO BASICALLY

Add a video area right above the application forms, it will contain videos that are personally selected by bene... or in this case @Surny
so basically he or bene can put surny's shitty videos there to advertise his channel further more! AND EXPAND MORE AND BE A MORE OF A BIG SCRUB!! YEY!!

d145025697.png

THAT'S BASICALLY IT YOU KNOW!!! YOU CAN HIDE THE VIDEO AND SHOW IT WHEN YOU CLICK A BUTTON!! (maybe not hide it... idk just do whatever) OKAY COOL KILL ME NOW!!

k thnks!

ALSO CHECK THIS DANK ASS VIDEO YOU SCRUBS

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I enjoy his videos...
The scout one I saw today made me actually think about how bad I am at the game :p

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
As long as it doesn't spam the forums and the "new posts" section I'm fine with it..

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Not sure how I feel about this. Seems like it doesn't really have any benefits to anyone but @Surny who most people don't actually know, so it would essentially be advertising some random guy we found on the internet to most people. So I don't really think it would be appropriate to advertise it on the homepage. Just make an off topic thread and post them there.

Surny

ok
Staff Member
Admin

surny

I'm neutral on this, but if you think this is a good idea then you ought to put someone's vids up there whose videos are actually good.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
As long as it doesn't spam the forums and the "new posts" section I'm fine with it..

i don't intend for it to be a thread-ish sort of thing, just... this small ""video"" area where bene and surny can put one video there, basically you are advertising one video of one person's channel... , ofc i didn't include every other admin... because basically who else will need it? (unless i'm wrong and every admin should have access to it)

Not sure how I feel about this. Seems like it doesn't really have any benefits to anyone but @Surny who most people don't actually know, so it would essentially be advertising some random guy we found on the internet to most people. So I don't really think it would be appropriate to advertise it on the homepage. Just make an off topic thread and post them there.

OH WELL YOU KNOW... i just thought that if we can advertise his channel, it will somehow make the community grow in some way or another, as well as making his channel grow as well..
basically it's a win win scenario...

What i don't understand about your reply tho... you make it sound like a very solid reason that simply because people don't know him, it would sound or look like we are advertising some random people...

Mate :b What's the problem in making them know about him?
And how is it that we are advertising a random dude? IT'S FKIN SURNY!!! (or generally speaking it can also be surny's youtuber friends... since he can also put any of their videos there to advertise them as well) pfff idk a bw admin :3? it's someone we all know as the admin team, i personally know him from the operation panda days... so for other people sure it may seem that way, but WE the blackwonder community didn't JUST advertise him for no reason.

if you are just against the idea simply because it looks or sounds ""inappropriate"" for it to have that small area above the application forms area... theeeeen idk what to tell you :b
it's not like you are forced to watch it, it's just going to be there for anyone to click on and watch.
we might as well, call it ""Videos we like"" or something like that above the video... idk just maybe think of something else.
--------
i thought of this idea cuz i remembered back in the day where i made that one youtube video, i showed it to the owner of operation panda, and he did the same thing i mentioned, he advertised the video. on the forums home page without me asking... i didn't even know it existed, but he just did it, multiple times as well.

OK THX GOTTA RUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom