Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

adv db serv insta punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

WetheNorth

Strange

North

I believe that insta airblasts shouldn't be a bannable offense on the blw adv server but def on the easy server. The rules are outdated for the adv server insta airblasts are counterable while bb'ing isnt. The rules should be changed so that if you get frozen in place for x amount of time or be slain enough times to deserve a ban and most of the time you never get warned to stop you just get flat out banned.

WetheNorth

Strange

North

hey i gave a solution for the problem insta shouldent really be bannable but atleast warn us to stop because like i said we dont get warned we get banned instantly

Kiri

Australium
hey i gave a solution for the problem insta shouldent really be bannable but atleast warn us to stop because like i said we dont get warned we get banned instantly
“warn us to stop because like I said we don’t get warned we get banned instantly”

Is that why you were body-blocking/Insta-reflecting and literally chasing people down YESTERDAY for an entire map?

I’ll make the report once I got time lol

If your doing it on purpose with a clear intention in mind, why should a staff warn you?

Nobody liked it when you were in their face spamming your air-blast yesterday, btw.

Last edited:

WetheNorth

Strange

North

fym i was "chasing people down" and face spamming you high? i was being chased down and i was being bb'ed. so we gon forget when i was getting bb'ed? the only people i bb'ed and instad were bag and god because they bb'ed and instad me wolf was the only person actually going around and instaing people i was basically chillin with bag and god the entire time and bag and god were chillin to so idk who youre referring to when you say nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom