Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admiral Josh's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Josh

User name: Admiral Josh

Name
Admiral Josh

Your Age

Your SteamID

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? I wasnt an admin in this server. I was the person reporting everything to admins and disguising as admins with their permission to scare off hackers. The server was the OBC trade servers

On what servers do you usually play on? Usually Blackwonder. On the Highertower no carts UK map.

Why would you like to become an admin? I would like to keep the peace inside of BlockWonder and make sure everyone is having fun!

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names (non)

When are you usually available to play? Litterally all the time, exept for times between (MONDAY-FRIDAY) 9am-4pm GMT. Apart from that im free all the time.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play It depends on what they did. Hacking=ban. Trolling admins=i troll them back (Give them big head etc.) being toxic=kick then ban. Etc..

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I am not happy with using my voice. I just use chat..

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Your SteamID

I suggest you glance at the thread designed to help applicants if you should choose to apply again.

Which servers have you previously managed? I wasnt an admin in this server. I was the person reporting everything to admins and disguising as admins with their permission to scare off hackers. The server was the OBC trade servers

So then the answer to the prior questions is "no".

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play It depends on what they did. Hacking=ban. Trolling admins=i troll them back (Give them big head etc.) being toxic=kick then ban. Etc..

Trolling and banning for wait what?

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I am not happy with using my voice. I just use chat..

This is not preferred.

At this time, I am not going to bother looking at chat and game logs. I am going to decline this application with hope that you take time to review our rules and our expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom