Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Admins Not active in certain servers in asia

Shinaki~

goro

Ok so this is a common one but its still very annoying. The problem is that admins don't go online in certain server even when there is a problem. I'm not saying that they should always come to the server if there seems to be a problem. but they should at least investigate if the problem disturbs the people playing on the server. so they can enforce the rules and help everyone have a good time. take for example Blackwonder SG Jailbreak. i come to this server a lot.but in my time for 2 years, Only 3 admins have come to resolve the problems. and the problems aren't even that big. when it comes to major problems the admin is almost never there. so all i ask is for the admin to be more active in Asian servers. I know that if there is a report you have to send evidence. but at least stop by in servers to see if there is a problem rather let the problem always come to you.
Thank you for reading -Shinkai

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
report stuff in request help on discord... we have lives and aren't sentient and often times we're not able to help due to time zones as well as ping issues? i think the issue is more that people on the sg server haven't taken the time to read the rules

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
but in my time for 2 years
SG servers have only been up a few months.

Like Will said, use discord, make reports, admins have lives, etc. Forum reports in the correct format with proper evidence 100% guarantee the person(s) will be punished.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom