Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Admins Muted and Gagged me for talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
You know who you are. I did nothing wrong. I simply spoke my mind. However your underage Admins thought it was okay to abuse their power. I donated to your servers only to be abuse and made a mockery by your Admins.

Also I never said anything wrong or racist, etc. None of what I said was Mute and Gag worthy. I feel like your Admin just didn't like what I said. So they abused their power.

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
You are more than welcome to mute me. Just know I will no longer support your servers and move on. You in a sense are losing a potential customer by muting and gagging me for no reason. Your loss, not mine.

If your admin abuser isn't resolved by today I am done with your servers and will never again pay any amount of money for your servers.

There isn't even a report against me or something of the sort. Your admin got mad is the real reason. I don't even know who did it, because there are no messages saying "You have been muted or gagged" It just happens. Check your logs. One of your Admins is abusing.

The server was 85.117.240.9:27110 TF2 btw.

Last edited:

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
I'm sure the logs say which Admin decided to mute and gag me. I never said the N word, or anything offensive. I was just talking and an Admin didn't like what I was saying apparently. So they muted me. When I got muted I said something like "Why the fuck was I muted?". Then afterwards I was gagged.

I can't even defend myself because your Admin abuser can just prevent me from talking. I did nothing wrong. I donated to your servers because I enjoy them. Why would I ruin that by saying something ban worthy? Nah bruh. Your admin, whoever it was, needs to be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom