Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Admin kicked me for false accusation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Party Pigg

Basically, I was banned for freekilling. The last time I killed wasn't a free kill. So, Warden said to be afk in the line and one was on the line.I weclose (but not baiting close) and the guy moved up and stabbed me. So I killed him because he was not afk. Apperently, nobody saw and the admin banned me forever. Please help.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
First: Let's move this thread to question.

Second, if you want to appeal your ban, just go to the front page and click in the top right corner next to "reports" the "ban appeal" button. Then you have to fill out some stuff and the jailbreak admins will deal with it then.

Third, I don't think it's needed since it's only a 2h ban and it's almost over. But if you still want to point out that is was a false ban, please talk to the admin who banned you directly (@Amy )

Amy

#Wilde
@Party Pigg you were force baiting every round on purpose. I gave you multiple warnings. You freekilled one person each round and i let it go and you act as if it was an accident when it occured twice after a warning. Then i finally gave you a 2 hour ban after the third time you did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom