Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Admin...idk...corruption?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ᵗʰ

Unremarkable
Would love to get some staff in here but here is what I have to say: What is the deal with Kreknor and Honey? As for the feedback, some intermission needs to be done here. From what i've gathered there's a little bit of a relationship going on here which may or may not influence his actions as an admin. I don't know either of them personally but i've just met them and we did not get off on the right foot. More to follow if I can get some active responders on this thread.
(edit 1)
Honey seems to be a little bit up in her own head thanks to her long distance relationship with her bae Kreknor over here, who is an admin. She was talking a little smack so I dished up what she was serving and shoved it right back down her own throat. Seems like she can't swallow what she says because she didn't like that. Kreknor, obviously wanting to be the protector of his beloved medic girlfriend, muted me for a day based on my 2 previous comm blocks, which I believe are years old, and the closest, between the line reading, of the rules I have ever seen in my experience on these servers.

TL DR; I think a little review needs to be made on this situation. I am in no way saying I was right or that any of my punishment should be reversed as I was being a bit of a cunt, however I think that the nature of my punishment was immature due to the admin's personal relations. Also, she was a cunt first.
(edit 2)
Apparently my mute has been extended to a week. previous comm blocks: Jim (overtalking) August 15, 2017, Hexmask (donor gag) November 22 2017.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
If you wish to report someone, file a report, supply your evidence and I'm sure the admins will review it.

If you wish to file an appeal, then please do so. I'm confused what you think will occur from your post here.

Judging from your post history, you know how to do these things.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

"Kerknor", so there is no more confusion on the difficult spelling. You deep-throating your mic and creating mic spam after I told you not to is why you were muted...again. You clearly have lots of assumptions to my personal life but none of them have been correct so far. You asking if people are autistic was not helping your cause in the server. Now, instead of trying to cause drama on thread where nothing can be resolved, please record a demo and make a report. If you wish to make an appeal, I can direct you to proper forum for that. Thank you and have a nice day!

Edit: Ahh Rob beat me to it!

7ᵗʰ

Unremarkable
Thanks for the feedback, as I don't really know what this is either. I have just met these people and this has just occurred to me. This seems like a job that needs to be taken by the staff. I didn't record as I wasn't expecting any of this. As for evidence, I believe, I don't really know, that there should be comms or something like that as evidence as to what happened ie.. console commands or chat logs. Rob, I don't know if it is because you are a stickler to rules or maybe you enjoy proper organization, but your reply seems to be evident of some part of this whole problem, if you don't mind me saying. I would appreciate you telling me where you believe a thread like this belongs and I am interested in opening an ongoing conversation with Blackwonder staff about this problem.

7ᵗʰ

Unremarkable
"Kerknor", so there is no more confusion on the difficult spelling. You deep-throating your mic after I told you not to is why you were muted...again. You clearly have lots of assumptions to my personal life but none of them have been correct so far. You asking if people are autistic was not helping your cause in the server. Now, instead of trying to cause drama on thread where nothing can be resolved, please record a demo and make a report. If you wish to make an appeal, I can direct you to proper forum for that. Thank you and have a nice day!

Edit: Ahh Rob beat me to it!
The autism thing was a joke and you obviously didn't take to it very well but that's fine as, like i mentioned in my post, I am not asking for a reversal of my punishment entirely. Simply, I am asking for some impartial staff to look into this as A. I believe my punishment was unfair, and B. I was muted after you gave me a warning, to which, if I remember correctly, I stopped after that. Regarding you asking me to record a demo and file a report, I would have loved to, except the events occurred in the past and they transpired over the course of probably less than 2 minutes. There's no drama involved here only what i've heard from other members of this community about the Honey/Kerknor dilema. Thanks for the reply and have a nice day!

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

As for evidence, I believe, I don't really know, that there should be comms or something like that as evidence as to what happened ie.. console commands or chat logs
I record every session, so you deep-throating your mic, creating mic spam, and doing it one more time after I told you not too is recorded.

I was muted after you gave me a warning, to which, if I remember correctly, I stopped after that
Nope

As Rob stated above, you can make an appeal if you wish. If you believe someone has broken the rules, please record a demo with some evidence and make a report for the staff to review. Thank you

Edit: You might be confused with people here. "obviously wanting to be the protector of his beloved medic girlfriend" I only say this because Honey doesn't play medic.

7ᵗʰ

Unremarkable
If I may, I feel that this thread isn't receiving the sincerity and authenticity I intended it too. I am being serious and this is not an intention of drama. I do not play on Blackwonder very often but I have been playing for some years now, all in all the mute wouldn't affect me very much as my attendance on any Blackwonder servers is most likely monthly. This post isn't about my punishment. It's the situation.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

7ᵗʰ

Unremarkable
Are you basing this off of my chat logs? My logs have no relevance to this situation
Honey's repetitive bind is no less "toxic" than my logs again review the demos. And also again, I was being a cunt, so was she, the nature of this thread is to review this honey/kerknor thing. I was targeted because the beef happened between me and her. I know this has been brought up before and at this point it feels like admins are tired of dealing with this, but instead of fixing the problems, they refuse to confront the admin responsible, and rather just let the incident roll over itself.

7ᵗʰ

Unremarkable
I will move this to Reporting a Player if that's what you want me to do then. Hopefully we can talk about this more seriously. Again, only if you want me to

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am taking this seriously, I am just not sure what you want to be done. If you have some evidence that inappropriate behavior is being exhibited by any player (including admin), then show your evidence in a report. We don't permit any players to just complain about others without some objective baseline.

7ᵗʰ

Unremarkable
The baseline is this. Kerknor has a demo. That demo shows me fucking off. If he is really strict about being an admin and punishments then yea that's fine. But people have complained about this before, this exact honey/kerknor thing, before. I know you know this Rob. What I want done is for the staff to stop not doing anything about this and actually do something about it. I'm not asking for the impeachment or whatever of Kerknor. I have never met him before today. What I want is for some disciplinary action to start taking place. I don't have a demo so I cannot make a report, I am not about to record an hour long demo every time I join a 2fort server. So the best thing I can do is give my feedback on this. I hope you understand my position. I am in no way able to make any serious accusations so the best I can do is ask that this is looked into by another staff member

7ᵗʰ

Unremarkable
I don't like the idea of this conversation about Honey/Kerknor being just brushed off. It seems like that is the result every time it is brought up. Which is why I am pursuing this thread so far

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am not brushing anything off.
So the best thing I can do is give my feedback on this.
But your feedback so far is that you didn't like that happened to you. You haven't exactly said what happened that you would like looked into. I do know that moderating 2fort does often require a firmer hand on the ban/gag/mute commands, since they are the most likely to have 1st time blackwonder players come on and troll about.

7ᵗʰ

Unremarkable
1. My mute is extra long because I was engaging with honey who has a personal relationship with Kerknor. 2. People have posted about this problem before and as you said, I did not like that happened to me, as I believe the punishment is unjust. In light of those two points I would like the admins to start paying more attention to this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom