Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Admin applications will be closed for a while

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

real life and university is catching up to me and time is really dwindling with recent events.
2017 has been so far the most awesome year of my life and I hope it has been for you as well. Everything went way way better than I could have imagined and I'm overall way happier than ever before. Yet it still pains me that one of the three goals I had for 2017 has not been completed yet: Working more on Blackwonder.
Though at some point I have to set priorities as well and right now my priority is to study for upcoming exams, which will require at least 6 hours of my day, then I have an ongoing project in uni that I have to manage and coordinate, since I'm the only one that has more advanced coding knowledge.

Anyway, I'm rambling too much. I basically appreciate all the overwhelming willingness of you guys to become admins and help out the community as it is very much needed, but for the next 2 weeks I don't see myself in a position to go over any of the application, as they require lots of background checks and information gathering sessions.

Really really sorry guys. I will try in the upcoming months to work harder and more concentrated on the individual suggestions you guys come up with, so we can further improve the servers. So keep those suggestions coming, as I usually read through all of them and write them in my to do booklet if I think it's worth looking into.

Hope you enjoy your 2017 as much as I am nonetheless
Ben

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

2017 is going swimmingly for me too. Not even a full month in and I've enjoyed it more than the majority of 2016. Gettin some good marks from last terms exams, my GCSE's are going great, and overall my experience on the forums and servers has been practically flawless. Everyone's enjoying themselves from what I've seen.

I personally understand that exams and school and the likes are a huge priority, so there's no issue in you taking some time off of blackwonder and focusing on uni. I hope you do swell and I wish you the best!

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

That's good that life is going good for you man! Don't stress it tho do what's important and focus on real life.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I assume the current ones will be accepted and declined, it just means people can't apply anymore.

The "create an admin app" option in the middle right of the home screen is gone, so I'm gonna assume that's the case.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom