Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxrussella

DRIFTer

Personal Information
Name Max

Age 17

Location Thailand

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:151617806

Server Information
Have you managed servers previously? If Yes, which ones? When you started and when stopped?
Yes, I have managed servers before, which are called De Dark Legion and my own server. I started to manage in 2017 and stopped in 2019.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes, but I wish to learn more.

On which servers do you usually play?
Turbine and 2fort.

Application Questions
Why do you want to become an admin?
Because I have a passion in learning admin commands, and I love to help the players out when they really need some help. Making things go right is my favorite job.

-When you decided to apply.
24 August 2019

-Why you decided to apply.
Because I think I’m ready to help this community with everything I could possibly do.

-Why do you think you should become an admin.
Because if I become an admin, I could help the players in the server out when they need some help. I want to guide new players to the community because I think this community worth to get a lot of benefits.

-Experiences, abilities and knowledge that might be of use (for you and Blw.tf in the future).
I was an admin of De Dark Legion and my own server for 2 years. I knew most of basic commands and knew how to deal with various types of people.

-Maybe even some of your history at blackwonder.
Once I helped an admin which I don’t really recall who because it was a year ago. I helped them to catch the hackers.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
No.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Monday-Friday around 17.30 p.m. - 23.00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday around 6.00 a.m. – 23.00 p.m.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
For me I have some several methods to deal with the different cases.
Examples:
Spammers; I will warn them to stop spamming and if they won’t stop, I will just mute them (if they use voice chat) or gag them (if they written in chat).
Hackers; I will keep an eye on them to make sure if they hack or not. If they hack, I will kick them, but if they return, I will ban them.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I have a lot of smurf accounts so my playtime is spreading in to many accounts so please bear with me.

-gaming experience.
I had participated an UGC Highlander season 19 before and I have been playing this game for 6 years now.

-experience as admin on other games.
I was an admin in some Minecraft servers when I was younger.

-your experience as donor (if you had any).
I donated some hats and keys for De Dark Legion community for developing the server.

-examples of your ability making maps, coding, etc...

I don’t really know how to make maps or coding, but I’m a fast learner. If anyone teach me I could do it.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro,

Here's my view on your app.

Turbine and 2fort.
Would you mind giving us the regions?

For me I have some several methods to deal with the different cases.
Examples:
Spammers; I will warn them to stop spamming and if they won’t stop, I will just mute them (if they use voice chat) or gag them (if they written in chat).
Hackers; I will keep an eye on them to make sure if they hack or not. If they hack, I will kick them, but if they return, I will ban them.
Please don't give just an example, could you elaborate and give the punishment ladder and list with the duration of punishments please?

I will kick them, but if they return, I will ban them.
If you got the evidence, we immediately permanently ban.

at first glance, this does not look good. 4 hours of playtime on Blackwonder is not sufficient for applying for a staff position in my eyes. You said you had smurf accounts, could you please provide them?
1566596844603.png

You've got nothing bad in your chatlogs, mostly because there are only 5 pages or a total of 45 entries into chat.

If you have more playtime than I've seen (as said, via smurfs), please provide them so I can check the statistics too.
Your punishment section is pretty empty, you'll need to elaborate on that.
For now, the information is too incomplete for me to come to a conclusion, but from what I have here, you're not fit to be staff.

Thanks for reading and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom