Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LstinBS

LikLua

Name

My real name is John (not short for Jonathan, I get asked a lot)

Your Age

I'm thirteen years old, and I'm not very childish but fun is always fun.

I am located in the United Kingdom

Your SteamID

how to find it https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=209000244

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?

No I have not I only used to play on Valve Servers or on MvM

Are you familiar with admin commands?

No I am not. :(

On which servers do you usually play?

Times 10 higher tower... I was thinking about MvM tho

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an admin because of many different reasons, I decided that I may want to be an admin because I saw the little "apply for admin" thing, then in t he game I am in RN
and there is a hacker named static, there is no admins online and he was also being racist, so not the nicest type of person.
And since there is no tf_vote_kick its really annoying having your fun be ruined but some little boy who downloaded a computer virus.

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
No

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.

Im in the UK so my time zone now is GMT So I usually play from about 4pm to 10pm on weekdays and about all day on sat/sun

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Depends on what they do,
A rulebreaker; I would remind them of the rules and if they continue I would probably Kick them not ban them tho
A Spammer ; I would ask them to stop and if they continue they will get muted
A hacker I would most likely just ban there not going to change and there only ruining the fun. (probs bad a game lel)

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Ok, so a couple of things;
Firstly, the ID you provided there is a Server ID. Your Steam ID would be STEAM_0:1:104582457.

Secondly, if most of our Admins are busy and an Admin is unable to help you at the time of your request, you can always post a Player Report via the main page on the forums. (Or by using this link https://blackwonder.tf/form/player-report.2/select).

Thirdly, your punishments need to be expressed a little more and reworked. We Don't just insta-ban someone because they look like they're hacking. Record proof before acting, to back up your claim. Try looking at other applications to understand what I mean.

Additionally, there are !votekick commands but they're restricted to donators to prevent the spam kicking of players for no reason.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Your application is lacking a lot, try to take Tony's advice by elaborating on your punishment section.

I'll go for -support unless you improve your application.

Reactions: Egg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom