Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonkeeper

Before I begin I just want to say this application template is not mine it is inspired by other applications.
Also take this as you wish but please leave any good or bad qualities you may see in me and do note Blackwonder is not my life So if you do accept me and I have 24 - 32 Hours a business week (I've spent a lot of time studying on that sorta thing so don't blow up my DM's ).

So lets see were this goes shall we, I think all formal matters should be handled directly so why don't we just do that if you are going to check in on this. "Nothing more, Nothing less"
-
Name Korey

Steam Name FlawlessDesigner

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:445764500 ( Look me up on Idle Server ) "Nothing more, Nothing Less"

Your Age

Have you managed servers previously?
No, I haven't

Which servers have you previously managed?
N/A

On what servers do you usually play on?
Mostly Jailbreak, but I have played on others.

Why would you like to become an admin?
The lack of admins to respond to people who break rules in the jailbreak servers, and while this statement isn't special in anyway but that's the truth about it and something needs to be done about it and I want to do something about that. I have never been an admin in any sort of Tf2 Community Server so I see this as an opportunity to pick up some experience in that and spend more time to get to know more people in the community. Other then that it's just I want to be able to do something about some of these rule breakers who come on to servers and just completely take it over because admins aren't on or don't respond to !calladmin and it just ruins everyone's experience there because then its up to them to try and do something about it but they simply can't and eventually everyone leaves or has to do a really annoying process in game to kick the person off of blu with auto balance or something under those lines. But there really isn't anything else to say about that it's the truth.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names Sadly I don't know.

(Please note 2 things: One, I got some inspiration from an accepted application because you know I really liked that sorta thing he used
Secondly, these do not go by what would be "Dictonary Definition" if you catch my drift. These are just my opinions on how bad they are.)
--Also this may give me a few no no's in the response but I don't expect any smart asses in the reply section considering this is a formal application.

Yellow = Minor Issues (Real world Example > Littering Punishments )
Red = Minor Offenses (Notice I put offenses not Issues, they convey two different things no real explanation for that. But this is stuff like Misdemeanors so like trespassing in real life or Public Disturbance [Please look at what I mentioned before I went into this]
Black = Major Offenses (I don't think this one needs an explanation it's pretty straight forward)

A Side note about my terms with punishments: I am a very forgiving person, and seriously I bet half of the stuff on here will even get that far but I am sure as we all have made our mistakes people can learn and normally I'll give a few warnings.
I'm not a straight into the ban type shit and be hated type guy. (Also between you and me I'm sort of a "little bitch" when it comes to actually handing stuff out because you know in case I mess something up)

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names Sadly I don't know.

When are you usually available to play? From Mon-Fri I can usually be on at 2:30 PM EST - 9:00 PM EST On Sat and Sun however I can be on usually 8:30 PM EST - 1100 PM EST

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play Since I do jailbreak this is what I'd do.

Spamming in voice chat: Friendly Warning > Warning > 30 Minute Mute > 60 Minute Mute > 3 Hour Mute > 8 Hour Mute > 12 Hour Mute > 1 Day Mute > 3 Day Mute > 1 Week Mute > 3 Week Mute > 6 Week Mute > 12 Week Mute > Permanent Mute

Foreign language in voice chat : Ask Them To Speak English > Warning > 60 Minute Mute > 3 Hour Mute > 12 Hour Mute > 1 Day Mute > Permanent Mute

Spamming in general chat : (Will vary depending on situation but lets pretend that this person doesn't mean any harm) Friendly Warning > Warning > Empty Threat (Ex. I'm going to gag you for spamming if you don't spam you) > 30 Minute Gag > 90 Minute Gag > 3 Hour Gag > 6 Hour Gag > 12 Hour Gag > 24 Hour Gag > 3 Day Gag > 1 Week Gag > 3 Weeks Gag > 6 Weeks Gag > 12 Weeks Gag > Permanent Gag.

Disrespect : Friendly Warning > Warning > Empty Threat > 15 Minute Gag and Mute > 30 Minute Gag and Mute > 60 Minute Gag and Mute > Permanent Gag and Mute (If it is really bad) > 1 Day Gag and Mute

Hack/cheats : Permanent Ban if 100% sure.

Advertising hacks > Warn and gag or mute for 60 Minutes > Permanent Gag or Mute

Inappropriate spray (Typically I take this lightly) > Warn > Spray Ban

Armory Camp > Warning > Warning > Slay > 30 Minute Team Ban > 60 Minute Team Ban > 3 Hour Team Ban > 1 Day Team Ban > Permanent Team Ban

Grieving > Slay > Slay > 1 Hour Ban > Slay > 1 Day Ban > Slay > Slay > 1 Week Ban

No microphone > Permanent Teamban

Talking Over The Warden > 30 Minute Mute > 60 Minute Mute

Sticky Trapping (I have never seen anyone do this before)> Warn > Slay > 10 Minute Ban > 30 Minute Ban > 1 Hour Ban > 3 Hour Ban

Ghosting > Warn > Empty Threat > 60 Minute Gag > 1 Day Gag > 1 Week Gag

Illegal FF > Warn > 1 Week Teamban > Permanent Teamban

Lying Warden > Warn > Slay > 3 Hour Teamban

Free killing > Respawn Victim and Slay the Blu who did it > Respawn The Victim 1 day Teamban for the Blu > Respawn and 1 week Teamban > Permanent Teamban

Mass Free Kill > Permanent Team Ban

Team Kill on Blu (This one is unique because sometimes it is the only way to get rid of rule breakers without an admin so typically if it is like that I'll go easy) > Warn > Slay > 1 Day Teamban > 1 Week Teamban > 1 Month Teamban > 3 Month Teamban > Permanent Teamban

Illegal Commands as Warden > Warn > Empty Threat > 30 Minute Teamban > Permanent Teamban

Toxicity (To me this is much different then disrespect but lets just tie this as a sub level to Disrespect so this is Disrespect on a Major level) > 60 Minute Mute/Gag > 1 Day Mute/Gag > Permanent Mute/Gag

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?

I have spent a good amount of time around your jailbreak servers and have been over the rules plenty of times. But if anything I really do think you should pick me because of what I think is a lack of staff in your jailbreak servers. Also I am relatively new on the forums so please don't let that affect your opinion on me.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
-Creative Colors
-Wrong punishments

2018-09-09 12:55:36BlackWonder TX | JailbreakFlawlessDesignerGood job being a fucking pussy

I'm not going to bother going past page two of your chatlog, someone else who cares will.

-Su[p[ort cuz

also 40 minutes on both of our jb servers youve played combined overall excluding any "missed time" from when tfs was down along with a month old steam account

demon.PNG

Last edited:

Demonkeeper

Alright thanks, Didn't know this stuff got screen shotted.
Also, there is also VC. One other thing, Don't you have a almost one year old vac banned account or does that not show up?

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

It's not hard to spend some time using this to make your application instead of being lazy and literally copying and pasting another person's application format.

(Ex. I'm going to gag you for spamming if you don't spam you)
?

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

???

Advertising hacks > Warn and gag or mute for 60 Minutes > Permanent Gag or Mute
Unnecessary. Should immediately permanently gag/mute them as they are encouraging cheating.

Talking Over The Warden > 30 Minute Mute > 60 Minute Mute
Micspamming seems to receive two fair warnings before you finally punish them but apparently talking over the warden is too much and requires an immediate punishment which I disagree.

Ghosting > Warn > Empty Threat > 60 Minute Gag > 1 Day Gag > 1 Week Gag
Once they have ghosted, it would already had affected the players who were currently alive and playing the game. Instead of warning them twice, you may as well immediately punish them WITH a warning.

Illegal FF > Warn > 1 Week Teamban > Permanent Teamban
This may as well be the punishment for teamkilling with how ridiculously strict this is compared to actually KILLING players with illegal friendlyfire.

Illegal Commands as Warden > Warn > Empty Threat > 30 Minute Teamban > Permanent Teamban
So, if it were a teamkill, it will take 7 punishments for them to finally receive a permanent teamban. But if they were to say some ridiculous orders, they would immediately get permanently teambanned after two incidents? I can understand that it's definitely their fault but with the things you're telling me like how you are a 'very forgiving person, this would then be a ridiculously big jump.

Toxicity (To me this is much different then disrespect but lets just tie this as a sub level to Disrespect so this is Disrespect on a Major level) > 60 Minute Mute/Gag > 1 Day Mute/Gag > Permanent Mute/Gag
I understand that you're using words not to their definition (even though that is ridiculous and overcomplicates the fact that our definition may be far from what you think relates to it) but you really need to stop using words that seem like they're part of the same word to 'level' but really is not. Anyway, toxicity may be an overexaggeration of player disrespect but it does not mean you should not at least attempt to warn them first since you are attempting to be as 'friendly' as possible.

I've never seen you in Jailbreak so I really can't judge you much on your behavior but on your application instead. Your punishments are literally all over the place and you're making me confused whether or not you want to be strict or lenient which is something that people do not want to look forward to, requiring to literally ponder about how your application is meant to be taken. I suggest you re-editing and fixing your application.

Also I found a few punishments from other servers regarding your SteamID which were 4-5 days ago and I would like an explanation to them please.
https://bans.xenogamers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:445764500&advType=steamid
http://bans.idleserver.com/jailbans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:445764500&Submit=Search

Edit | Just got recently reported for massfreekilling
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-flawlessdesigner.13920
-Support

Last edited:

Demonkeeper

Alright thanks for what you said, also that report on the mass free-kill it was a genuine accident. Also I don't remember everyone I would talk to, I don't really praise people because of what type of power they have, so I kinda don't understand that part of your reply.
I don't know how much longer this is going to stay pending but I'd like to hear more responses if there is anything else unsaid.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Also I don't remember everyone I would talk to, I don't really praise people because of what type of power they have, so I kinda don't understand that part of your reply.
Don't know how you interpreted the question that way. You first said that you knew some admins only to answer the next related question with you not knowing, that's why I'm confused. Answering the question properly would allow us to know if you had any forms of relationship with anyone on the team, not how much you praise them.

I still want to know why you are currently permanently banned from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom