Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application (Hauler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hauler

Name: Hauler (would not rather tell the real name)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:746075

My DiscordID: Hauler#0001

Have i managed any servers previously: No (Im sure it will be a fun experience, especially in Blackwonder)

On what servers do u usually play on?
Deathrun <3 (EU)

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes, not a lot but i will start learning them asap if this application gets accepted but here is few:
!kick
!ban
!slay
!smite
!gag

Why do i want to become an admin?

I decided to apply because i want to keep the server friendly, like it was when i connected to blackwonder the first ever time. I think i should become an admin because i play A LOT in blackwonder servers, I like to help other people and just keep the server clean. And of course have new experiences as i haven't been an admin before.

Do i know any of our current staff members?
Yes, i know Wanka. I talk with him a lot at least if u ask me.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available:
Im available all the time when i'm not sleeping (Timezone GMT+2). As soon as i wake up, i put my PC on.

How would i go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Well i mostly play deathrun so i don't know a lot about other modes at the moment, but i will sure learn them if this gets accepted. But heres all i know.

DEATHRUN: In general i would warn everyone at least once, maybe even twice (Depends on the problem), then i would mute/gag them for like 1-4 hours, if the problem still occurs, then i will extend the mute time. --> 12h mute --> 24h mute. Then i would start banning the person 1 day, 2, days, 4 days, a week and then a perm ban.

VSH: Blue teaming with a red: Slay the blue

And that's all i know about right now.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

Being a donor has been a lot of fun. (Don't ask me in what way because i dont actually know xd)

But that's all, This was my FIRST EEEEVEEEER application to anything really. So this is probably "hard" to read and im sorry for it. But yea we learn from our mistakes :).

- Hauler

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Hauler,

I'll be dropping my opinion off here.
I've checked your stats, and you've got a total of about 19.5 hours playime on Blackwonder, which on the lower side for me.
You've only played on Deathrun, which is a bit one-sided. (I'll get back to this)

1563651721679.png

Looking at your punishments, you've been gagged once for Wanka for ghosting, so you seem to follow the rules pretty well.
1563651861481.png

Your chatlogs look quite OK as well, the only concerning entry is this one:
1563651771207.png

But that is only one entry in a total of 2601 entries.
You seem to use the word "fuck" and "shit" a lot, but they're mainly used in expressions which are fine.
1563651839614.png
1563651850159.png

In total, I don't see you as admin material, since admins usually cover a wide range of servers.
Your chatlogs are fine, and going from your punishments, you seem to follow the rules well.
I'd recommend going for Moderator after you've accumulated some more playtime.

Thank you for your time, and good luck.

Attachments

• 1563651825213.png
    1563651825213.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 141

Hauler

Can you get promoted to Admin from Mod? If i go Mod 1st and then eventually after a while go for admin

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello @Hauler , I hope you week is starting off good. At this time, I must agree with Gibus. I think a bit more time on the servers would be a good idea. And a bit more time to see it you can be a more positive contribution to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom