Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from XenomorPhing

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenomorPhing

Unremarkable
Personal Information

Name
Said

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:98063510

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
I managed a server called Grafuroam in MTA,gta san andreas multiplayer.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
I usually play on BlackWonder 2fort and sometimes on Mario Kart

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
Well,i want to become an admin for many reasons.The main reason is that i think im very mature,that maybe just me,and i like helping pepole.If i was an admin,and someone was asking for help,i would help him kindly.Sometimes,when there's a spawncamper or a hacker,i feel so mad cause i can't do anything and i would be the one that would stop that and make BlackWonder clean.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Lollboy,will5023,Suicide,Benedevil

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Im avaliable every day from 12 PM UTC to 2 PM UTC and the rest of the day

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Well first,if i saw a hacker i would spec him and record demo,perm ban no warning,demo for proof.
I would warn a micspammer and if he would keep on,mute for 2 hours.
Rude/Offensive players:i would ask them to stop,if they wouldn't i would kick and mute.
Offensive/Nude sprays:i would tell them to put the spray down,if they wouldn't,kick and sprayban for 2 days.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
Well,the only thing i think you should know that i have a VAC ban not for cheating,but i have it for a bhop script in mw2.I am a very kind person that likes helping other pepole.
Thats all :)

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You spammed about half a dozen threads in the past two days just to unlock the admin app which already warrants a lack of support. I have very little belief you know the admins you listed but they will confirm when they respond. Moving on in the words of Lord @Ben289 ; Your reason for applying is completely generic. Not only that but of the other five applications pending right now, yours is easily the shortest with a low amount of effort shown as well. Couldn't even bother to check your own app for grammar mistakes which are all over the place and your punishments don't make sense.

You don't kick people for being rude you comm block them. Not to mention you can't even mute him after you kick him unless you copied down his steamid which is a chore in itself and if he was rude in chat you would gag him not mute. On the offensive sprays you tell the person to put it down? That defeats the purpose of stopping people from seeing it if you are forcing them to put it down not to mention admins can already force anyone's spray on the server as well as remove it and then ban it (but if you didn't know that it's not something we can hold against you).
Furthermore you can't sprayban someone after you kick them you would first sprayban them then kick them so it removes from the server. To end the spray punishments you wouldn't only spray someone for two days. If I was even server banned from some community for two days I would just go play somewhere else and come back when it ended. I wouldn't have learned anything other than to be sneaky around admins which in turn is a pain in the ass for them.

You say you are available every day between a certain two hour period then say the rest of the day? So you can come on for two hours then all of a sudden you can't but you can?

Overall I don't believe you are involved enough with the community yet, you just want to get powers to go faff off and deal with people who break rules which is something you don't need complete admin rights when we have discord and the report system. Your application is completely sub-par especially compared to the other ones which you are competing against right now and as I said in the beginning, all you've done is made a few unnecessary threads to gain access to this admin app page unlike the other applicants who have involved themselves with the community.
-Support

Last edited:

XenomorPhing

Unremarkable
You spammed about half a dozen threads in the past two days just to unlock the admin app which already warrants a lack of support. I have very little belief you know the admins you listed but they will confirm when they respond. Moving on in the words of Lord @Ben289 ; Your reason for applying is completely generic. Not only that but of the other five applications pending right now, yours is easily the shortest with a low amount of effort shown as well. Couldn't even bother to check your own app for grammar mistakes which are all over the place and your punishments don't make sense.

You don't kick people for being rude you comm block them. Not to mention you can't even mute him after you kick him unless you copied down his steamid which is a chore in itself and if he was rude in chat you would gag him not mute. On the offensive sprays you tell the person to put it down? That defeats the purpose of stopping people from seeing it if you are forcing them to put it down not to mention admins can already force anyone's spray on the server as well as remove it and then ban it (but if you didn't know that it's not something we can hold against you).
Furthermore you can't sprayban someone after you kick them you would first sprayban them then kick them so it removes from the server. To end the spray punishments you wouldn't only spray someone for two days. If I was even server banned from some community for two days I would just go play somewhere else and come back when it ended. I wouldn't have learned anything other than to be sneaky around admins which in turn is a pain in the ass for them.

You say you are available every day between a certain two hour period then say the rest of the day? So you can come on for two hours then all of a sudden you can't but you can?

Overall I don't believe you are involved enough with the community yet, you just want to get powers to go faff off and deal with people who break rules which is something you don't need complete admin rights when we have discord and the report system. Your application is completely sub-par especially compared to the other ones which you are competing against right now and as I said in the beginning, all you've done is made a few unnecessary threads to gain access to this admin app page unlike the other applicants who have involved themselves with the community.
-Support
First of all,you think i would know perfect english and im not even american?Aha ok you dont even know any other place then your beloved US.Second,suicide's app was the shortest i ever saw and he got admin.
Pepole are just giving -support cause they got full staff.
Stop lying to yourself,admitt the truth.

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i've uh... never heard of you... gotta be honest if you put me on your list and i've spoken to you or seen you in game before i'll count that as fine even if it's someone who annoys me but i have no idea who you are at all. so i'll put that as a con and rate the rest of your app. it's very short, your active hours dont make sense, why say active from 12pm to 2pm as well as the rest of the day? why not add in the rest of the day to those times, your punishments are very thin and for someone who has admined on another community i would have expected a much more in-depth application and set of punishments especially for 2fort too. -support

XenomorPhing

Unremarkable
i've uh... never heard of you... gotta be honest if you put me on your list and i've spoken to you or seen you in game before i'll count that as fine even if it's someone who annoys me but i have no idea who you are at all. so i'll put that as a con and rate the rest of your app. it's very short, your active hours dont make sense, why say active from 12pm to 2pm as well as the rest of the day? why not add in the rest of the day to those times, your punishments are very thin and for someone who has admined on another community i would have expected a much more in-depth application and set of punishments especially for 2fort too. -support
I talked to you on 2fort,i called you Mr.Admin

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
First of all,you think i would know perfect english and im not even american?Aha ok you dont even know any other place then your beloved US.Second,suicide's app was the shortest i ever saw and he got admin.
Suicides app: 530 Words
Your app: 336 Words
You don't need to be american to know perfect english. You don't even need to know perfect english in fact the majority of the staff here including the Owner don't speak english as their first language. You don't need to even know english to know how to use a translator and a spell checker. Suicides admin app was longer than yours and he was here for MONTHS before he applied and then he waited even more MONTHS for his application to be reviewed. If you look at the other applications up right now and some of the archived ones you can see the admin team is very selective when it comes to electing new staff members. This isn't like some other communities where you get well known on a certain server and get powers there (Not that I think you've even done that here). On Blackwonder each staff member has almost full power across all 170 something servers and so it's pretty important we don't accept somebody who we could have even the slightest doubts about because when one staff member makes a mistake it reflects on the community as a whole. Lastly, your snarky reply only further strengthens my original deduction that you just want powers seeing as you're accusing me of not supporting you based on me being a staff member. Of the 170 something servers and about 30 admins I'm sure you can imagine we aren't everywhere at once so I actually would like more admins. However being spread so thinly it would be rather easy for someone like yourself to go do whatever you want when none of the other admins are playing with you. This could lead to abuse and again reflect on the community. The truth you want me to admit to seems to be that you thought you could just waltz through this and win admin powers then go do whatever you pleased with them. I listed a big thick paragraph with a host of concerns that are purely based on your application. I hardly have the slightest idea of how you act in game so your behavior here is leading me. You act like you are entitled to something and snapping at me before you even have powers is a huge concern considering what could happen if someone called you out and you did have powers. My -Support is strengthened even further. Have a nice day.

will5023

following on from what Jim said i dont see this app being pending for very long before one of the other admins declines it, i'd do it now but there are many people who look like they'r writing something

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

We played briefly yesterday on 2Fort. You were eagerly trying to get my attention. You even asked why I play sniper, "because everyone likes admins but hates snipers". I don't know what to think about that. Around the 6th "Buuusteeer" in chat I responded with "Mooooooom" which was pretty funny to me, I'm not sure you got the joke since you just continued.

This seems like a rushed application. I share Jim's concerns. I'm sure you understand that we expect admins to at least know that after you end a sentence you leave a space, same with commas, you leave a space after them. The offended response to Jim's comment is also concerning. There is no need to get your feelings hurt over this. You don't meet the criteria to become an admin in several, diverse ways and it would be in your interest to withdraw this application.

Best regards,
me

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

I can say with absolute honesty that you are not a mature person, because I, too, frequent the 2Fort servers you play on, and from what I've seen, I don't think you would make a very good admin at this point in this time. Your attitude towards Jim's feedback only further proves my point. Please reapply at a later time when you have taken the time to act more maturely and gotten to know the admins better.

It's a -SUPPORT from me.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I've gotta be honest. You're incredibly pathetic.
You spammed question threads and other topics in order to get access to admin apps, I've never seen you on Discord or the servers at all, and your grammatical issues and behaviour on this thread proves you have the maturity of a bratty 7 year old. You are very clearly power-hungry and I would never work with you in your current state.
-support.

JoeLife26

Scarcely Lethal
Alright let's do this:

Pros:
Knows a handful of admins

Neutral

Generic reason for being an admin
Has a Old Vac Ban

Cons:
Rushed app
Spammed Forums
Short App
Weak Punishments
No one really knows him
Immature
Wanting Power Just To Have It
Calling Admin Liars~ Disrespect
Should I Go On?

-Support

This application is sad and it looks like you just did it in 5 minutes...Also Cons OUTWEIGHS the Pros I don't feel like you are qualified for the job IMO...

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Everyone's said everything that needs to be said. You're rude, but one thing I'd like to add is that you're also lazy. English isn't really my first language either, but you don't see me making excuses saying "omg have mercy not first language." I put in the work of learning it and own up to my mistakes because my mistakes are part of who I am: Fish. You've not a shred of a chance if you're going to disrespect our staff and be lazy.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats

giphy.gif

That was simply repulsive
-support

Last edited:

will5023

i'm gonna go ahead and move this into declined, you've shown through your attitude that you're clearly not ready to be a donor let alone an admin, maybe work hard on these points and mature a bit and spend more time with the community and think the app through more next time and you might stand a better chance oh also calling us liars might not help too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom