Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from vintage

Status
Not open for further replies.

vintage

Unremarkable
Personal Information

Name
Vincent

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:144939784

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?
n/a

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Jailbreak NY.

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become admin to help out Blackwonder, and help out the community inside of it. I want people to look at Blackwonder, and think ¨That´s a good server.¨, and make it not like one of those servers that lets the micspammers, mass freekillers, and donor/admin abuse slide. I want it to be a nice, well managed server, and I want to help out. Whether that be going on and helping out people with questions, punishing rulebreakers, etc.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Overkill
Jim
Provided Timmy
will5023
(I know some from seeing them on JB servers.)

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
(Central Time)Monday - Friday 3:00 - 9:30 - 10:00 First friday of the month - 1:00 to as long as I can stay up. Fridays - 2:00 - as long as I can stay up. Sundays - 11:00 (Depends when I wake up) to

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
General rules
Mic spam - 30 > 60 > 360 > 620 > 1440 - Perm
Racism - Gag for 360 - 620 - 1440 - Perm(depends if on mic or chat)
Hacking - Go into spec and get a demo, find out the hacking is real, permanent ban.
Inappropriate decal/profile picture - asked to remove, if they do not comply, kick. If they come back with it, ban for 360 - 620 - 1440 -Perm
Inappropriate Spray - Perm spray ban.
Alt. Account - Ban for 2 weeks
Spam Chat - Gag 30 60 360 620 1440 Perm
Abusing calladmin - ban for 360 - 620 - 1440 - Perm
Exposing Admin - Gag for 60 - 360 - 620 - 1440 - Perm
Impersonating Admin - Ban for 360 - 620 - 1440 - Perm
Disrespect to Admin/Player - Only 1 warning to quit, gag or mute for 60 - 360 - 620 - 1440 - Perm.
Exploiting - Slay, if continue ban for 60 - 620 - 1440 - Perm.
Talking over mic-check - Mute for 60 - 360 - 1440 - Perm.

Jailbreak rules
Mic check interrupting - Mute for 360 - 620 - 1440 - Perm
Warden orders interrupting - Mute for 360 - 620 - 1440 - Perm
Armory camping - 1 warning only, if they do not leave, slay.
Delaying - Slay if person isn't actively rebelling.
No sticky traps - Will be asked to remove them safely, if not, slay.
No continuously calling out a false accusation. - Will be asked to stop once, if not gag/mute for 30-60-360-1440-Perm. (This means continuously calling out “FREEKILL” when it wasn't.
Freeday abuse - Will be asked to stop only once, if not, slay.
Ammo Glitching - Slayed without warning if caught. Depends if doing it on purpose or not. Is counted as an exploit if on purpose.
Late-Spawn - Slayed if caught.

Freeday lost by not attacking guard - Ex, switching classes sometimes loses your freeday.
They will be respawned with freeday.

Blu specific rules
Bad microphone - Will be asked to fix, if they can't, mute for 30 - 60 - 360 - 620 - Perm.
Freekilling- Ask why they were killed, if it was a freekill, slay and spawn whoever got freekilled.
Freehit - Ask warden to give REDS permission to go to medic, if not, slay whoever freehit.

Not staying with warden - If warden did not say they could hunt for rebellers, will be asked to go back to warden, if not, slay.
Last Guard kills all - If they start killing before the warden role is locked, slay. If it is 4+ it WILL be counted as a mass freekill.
Team Killing- During meat grinder, hunger games, or cell wars, if they kill a BLU then it’s an immediate slay.
Disguising - Will be asked to immediately take the disguise off, if not, slay.
Breaking breakables as BLU - Slay and teamban for 360 - 620 - 1440 - Perm.
Warden freekill orders - If warden participates in a MFK, that’s an obvious ban for 2 weeks. If the warden orders you to freekill, he will be slayed and teambanned for 360 - 620 - 1440 - Perm.
Favoritism - Warden will be slayed without a warning.
Killing during a repeat - If the red is asking for a repeat, and they are non-rebelling, it is counted as a freekill and they will be slayed.
Unreachable places - Will be asked to get down once, if not, slay.
No mic - Perm team ban.
Afk - Immediate kick, no warning.
Mass Freekill - Ban for 1 week without a warning.
Baiting - After repeatedly being told to stop by anyone including REDS, slay and teamban for 360 - 620 - 1440 -Perm

Warden specific rules
Kill orders - If the warden is asking a prisoner to kill a guard, its an immediate slay.
Illegal FF - Will be slayed without a warning - Team ban for 30-60-360 -1440 - Perm.
Tricky orders - Warden will be asked to stop tricky orders, and be clear. If not, slay.
Conflicting orders -Warden will be asked to stop, if not, slay.
No freekill orders - Will be slayed without a warning. Team ban for 30-60-360-1440- Perm.
3 rounds of same minigame in a row - Warden will be asked to do another minigame, if not, slay.
Last Request - Warden will be warned, if not, slay and team ban for 30-60-360-1440 - Perm.
Repeat your orders - If a red is asking for a repeat, you must repeat. No repeats will result in a slay.
Be willing to play warden - If you unwarden, you will be force wardened. If you do not have a microphone, perm team ban.
Illegal meat grinder/arena as first mini game - Warden will be asked to choose another minigame. If not, slay.
Renaming - Warden will be asked to not rename the prisoners/reds, if not, slay.
No warden hogging - If it is the fourth time they have force wardened, slay and team ban for 30 -60 -360 - 620 - 1440 - Perm. An exception is to when an AFK or no mic gets chosen.
Warden cannot lie/trick orders -Warden will be warned to speak more clearer, if not, slay and teamban for 60 - 620 - 1440 - Perm.
Chaining special days - Will be asked to do another minigame. If not, slay.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I am in love with a piano and outer space.
I´ve been a donor for a few now, and I have several slays and mutes and gags thanks to the votes. I have a couple of valid reports for now.
I've never gotten a commblock.
I've gotten a ban for alternate account, which was resolved and proved that it was not me.
Most of the time I am immature, but I understand that is a negative to being an admin. I understand the role that admins are suppose to have, and their responsibilities. Thank you.

Edits:
-Fixed Racism Punishments.
-Fixed Warden Hogging.
-Added CommBlocks/Bans.
-Fixed Freekill Orders.
-Fixed Bad Microphone.

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I've seen you a couple of times and while the app looks like some amount of time has been put into it the same can't be said for deep thought put into it.your punishment timings are a tad off (thought that could be rectified through experience) and it lacks a bit of common sense in a couple of areas. for instance teambanning a blue with a bad mic wont sort out their bad mic :p your mass freekill ban is for 1 week however you also state if warden/a player participates in a mass freekill from a freekill order it's 2 weeks... putting those few things aside, you've not been on our forums long, only about 15/16 days which i really dont think is long enough and active enough, for instance you've only done 5 reports, not a big bad thing but i had at least 19 before i applied which isnt as much as i thought but i still had a few :p and unfortunately your chat logs are a tad imature due to your age. and while we do have no minimum age for applicants there are very few at your age who have the mental maturity and stability in order to be an admin so i have to put myself as a -SUPPORT but remember it's not a bad support for you. i just think you're not ready yet and are a tad too young.

vintage

Unremarkable
I've seen you a couple of times and while the app looks like some amount of time has been put into it the same can't be said for deep thought put into it.your punishment timings are a tad off (thought that could be rectified through experience) and it lacks a bit of common sense in a couple of areas. for instance teambanning a blue with a bad mic wont sort out their bad mic :p your mass freekill ban is for 1 week however you also state if warden/a player participates in a mass freekill from a freekill order it's 2 weeks... putting those few things aside, you've not been on our forums long, only about 15/16 days which i really dont think is long enough and active enough, for instance you've only done 5 reports, not a big bad thing but i had at least 19 before i applied which isnt as much as i thought but i still had a few :p and unfortunately your chat logs are a tad imature due to your age. and while we do have no minimum age for applicants there are very few at your age who have the mental maturity and stability in order to be an admin so i have to put myself as a -SUPPORT but remember it's not a bad support for you. i just think you're not ready yet and are a tad too young.

I understand, thank you.
Most of the time that I worked on it, I got excited, and didn't think.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
-Support

Some punishments aren’t thought through/covered properly (conflicting orders- how does one just order warden to stop?) and lack depth. Normally age isn’t used against you directly but it is if there are issues that can be observed because of it (ie your chatlog which I haven’t read yet but Will says is not mature). You also don’t do anything other than JB which isn’t the end of the world, but admins are expected to have at least some variety. The only great plus I see is your mostly perfect grammar.

Uh,
Most of the time I am immature
Why not fix that before applying?

vintage

Unremarkable
I understand and appreciate your feedback. If I manage to apply a second time, I will be sure to take all of your feedback into thought.

vintage

Unremarkable
I've thought about it and realized that I need to work on this and put more thought into this. I might apply once again when i've grown in activity and other things. Please close.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom