Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from uNkn0wn

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightOwl

Somewhat Threatening
Personal Information

Name
Daniel ALIAS ( Deaf_owlnight)

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:0:208351449

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Jailbreak Only

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I don't think I'm going to do anything out of boredom, I'm going to do my duty towards the players. The one reasonable player in peace of mind can't play that a surprising attack comes. It's my job to follow the rules.
But there is a problem. I can imagine that my application for admin is rejected because I am hard of hearing and sometimes I don't hear well what others are saying. Since I am wearing a hearing aid and I am aware of what others hear.

There is no hope of becoming an admin... But it's worth trying.
There may not yet be any Admin with disabilities have for example Hearing Admin.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Overkill , Benedevil , Wanka , will5023 , Noodl , Rainbowrob , Melectrome , Hey ya

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Surprise attacks can come in different ways. But if I'm free 9-23 o' clock break included. (EUROPE TIME) I don't have to work at all.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Settle punishment....
Micspam with Overtalk = warning to ALL USERS who are supposed to keep their mouth shut, with a standard user they don't react to it. with a second warning violent "kick awakening kick" DO NOT respect OVERTALK towards other players ".
Last warning BAN

MFK = IMMEDIATE FOR ALWAYS (No compensation accepted)
Ghost = MUTE & GAG IMMEDIATELY!
Delaying = Ghost allowed

CHATSPAM = GAG! for 2 hours
Unwarding = 2.! uw despite Mic (is blocked) Illegal for 4 hours
Illegal LR to the player = LR rejected, next round EAR of ripe (always after the mic check) there is an explosion
Kill orders: Teamban for 1440/4320/Permanent
Illegal FF: For 5 or more players despite Illegal FF I will punish Teamban for 10080/20160/permanent.
Not Repeating: If another player asks for the warden when saying "REPAET" the warden is obliged to say "4320/10080/Permanent".
Lying: Warden is obligated to tell truth, Comes a lie I will punish the 10080/20160/permanent

Hacker = NOW BAN Permanent

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
as I said above, Merchantiness that I am very very very hard of hearing. and I wear a hearing aid. But if it gets admin.

I don't want to be published because Secrets Administrator doesn't need to know the other one that I Admin. But as I said, I can't check MICCHECK,

I hope on my heart that I have possibly chance to admin. exists duty is still some texts to come...

It should be kept under lockdown so as not to jeopardise our investigation,

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
the fact you need a translator to write the app says to me that you cant be given admin because you couldn't communicate with players -SUPPORT also surprise attacks from what... plus... being able to hear things is key as an admin, dont take this the wrong way but if you dont know what the orders were in jb and then people were killed for being on the line when they weren't meant to be, how would you know it's not a mass freekill?

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Shoddy English, poor forum activity, a messy punishments section and a list of admins who probably never noticed you on the servers. Your reason for becoming an admin is "they will decline me, but I might as well try anyway", so you nailed that on the head pretty well.

Bright side: no communication blocks or bans.

-support

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Illiterate in English and even then, you have only ever caused problems from what I’ve seen, mostly whining about freekills that aren’t so you probably don’t know the rules too well either.

-Super

NightOwl

Somewhat Threatening
Okay, then if you all mean... But the problem lies with myself... Some people speak too fast and I often said that I should speak slowly... so I sometimes get upset and ask for " FREEKILL" but I know some rules... but some warden talks very fast that I don't notice anything at all but I forget to write repeat....

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

donorobtusewoklf.png

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
oof.... -.- Ouch okay no chance to admins
You may not have a chance now, but you could improve overtime. Working on your English, grammar, and behavior could really help you on the long run. You never know, you could possibly have another chance in a few months if you work hard for it.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I hope your English will improve in the future and we will be able to consider you again but that's currently not possible. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom