Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Trump Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

Member Name Trump Heavy

Name Trump Heavy

Contact Information

Your Age 14/15

Location England

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:80739239

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become admin because of course i would like to make the community a better place but also for experience so say i get bored of tf2 and look to go to another community. I can say i have experience. I also would like to know what to improve about myself.

Are you familiar with admin commands? No

Do you know any of our current staff members? No

If Yes, please tell us the their names. By knowing a admin i would mean talk to daily which i do not. However i do play with admins on servers.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. Whenever i have freetime so from 14:00 to whenever time i stop. This is only school days during weekends or holidays i will be on pretty much non-stop.

On what servers do you usually play? Jailbreak (EU Specifically)
Deathrun (not often)
I will start playing 2 fort/hightower/randomiser etc when my gaming pc becomes fixed.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. My Chatlogs are pretty toxic in which i swear a lot however i can stop swearing and being cancerous.
I have a ban for 'donor abuse' in which i slayed a friend of mine and he was aware i was doing it.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Freekilling: Instaslay on first offence then a guardian if the individual continues.

Mic Spamming: Instamute.

Chat spamming: Instagag.

Hacker: Record a demo then Permaban after i have enough evidence.

Simple Rulebreaker: Warning if they continue then slay then if they do it again a ban.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

You could include more information about how you would punish people

For the rest of it, good luck.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
This application is disappointingly short, but I'll give my thoughts.

-"14/15" isn't an age.
-When you're usually available is extremely vague, you didn't even bother dropping a time zone.
-Why you want the admin position seems to be a common response, although if that's why you really want it, I suppose there's nothing to say.
-Punctuation and English is poor at times.
-You've made the same mistake as me and didn't connect with any staff before applying, so none can vouch for you.
-You don't seem to give out any warning for micspammers and whatnot.
-You've told us little to nothing about yourself.

I'd say if you work on those, this application would be infinitely better.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Hmm.

For positives, you're aware of your past mistakes, you want to become a jailbreak admin and you are somewhat active on the servers. However, most of the negatives outweigh these.

Starting off with age; you're 14. It even says so in your profile. Putting 14/15 doesn't make you appear older, it makes you appear desperate. Your answer to the "Why do you want to become an admin?" section is lacking. You give us the same answer that is always given. Granted, it's hard to expand when that truly is the reason, but at least put a bit more effort in. Also, you know no admins, which is a large negative in my eyes as it shows you haven't taken the time to get to know the people you'd be working with. Your time available is extremely vague and doesn't give us much of the information we need. Your "On what servers do you usually play?" section, you have included two servers which you have literally said you don't play on usually, one being that you don't play it often and the other being that you haven't played it yet. You're just giving us unnecessary information that gives the impression that you're just looking for fillers. You're openly aware that you're toxic (grats for being self aware but it's still a con) and you've previously been punished for donor abuse. Your punishments are too instantaneous for the spam; no warning, just instant punishment. Lastly, the application overall is just short and plain. It feels as if no effort has been put into this, especially when compared to the amount of effort some applicants put in such as RainbowRob.

I have to give a -Support. This doesn't feel well done. For improvement, work on getting rid of the cons listed above. Good luck!

(I was tempted to throw in a "You're 0.9333 years old?" joke in there but I couldn't find anywhere good to include it, so I've put it here)

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Okay, let's talk about you and the application.

First of all, never seen someone who is 14/15. You are either 14 OR 15. Unless we are doing maths and you are 0.933333333 years old.
Also, what have you done since your last application? You are still doing the same thing, your activity on the forum varies.
b3574e3c8e0b4b989fe8bc2b4ef64dad.png

5th of December, then 12th of December, then 21st of December, then randomly back today to post your application. So you are currently missing for more than a week, if we were to accept you, you would literally be doing be on the forums once every 6-9 days. Thats not useful. What if there was an issue that you needed to know about? It would be posted on the forums and you wouldn't even know about it. You wouldn't be able to do reports, etc.

Your reason to become an admin is generic, and is useless to us. You want to make the community a better place. Well done, welcome to the community. The next thing you should probably say is HOW you will do this.

Oddly enough, you have done the opposite of what most people do. You do know admins, you have talked to me and Grizzly multiple times, I would definetly say that you know us.

Now, the servers you usually play on, means that you actually usually play on them. Not that you don't "often" do it, and you also you don't just start playing on servers to make it look like you are willing to do more things for the community, makes it look a bit shabby.

You told us your chat logs are toxic, which is literally the direct opposite of what they should be.

Pros:
- Aware of your past and how it could affect your present actions.
- You are pretty active on Jailbreak, which is quite useful for us, especially for Jailbreak.

Cons:
- Cancerous chat logs
- Extremely varied and rare activity on the forums
- Attempting to make yourself look older, doesn't make you look like a better applicant, it makes me personally feel like we really care about your age, honestly, it doesn't mean much to us unless its very low. But if you are mature, thats what counts, and by doing this shows you aren't as mature as I thought you were.
- Hasn't learned or changed anything since his last application which he deleted.
- His punishments are a not detailed.

Overall: - Support

Honestly I won't be changing from a -support since you ignored our advice previously, so I suggest you take a while to look over everything, and think about it.

Last edited:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
At the moment i'm also tending to -support.

To say that "i can stop being toxic if i want to" does not excuse your behaviour. You have to control yourself at all times. Mainly because you want to become admin you should put efford into it and watch what you say to others.

Your punishments contain almost no warnings whatsoever, your app is too short and rushed which lets you seem not dedicated enough for the admin position.

On the other hand you delivered reports and you are kind of active in the community.

In my opinion you should watch your words more, get some contact with other community members and overall be a bit more active before you apply.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

It's going to have to be a -SUPPORT from me as well, I'm afraid. From what I've seen of you, you do not come across as a person mature enough to take on the responsibility of being an admin. You already have a ban for donor abuse and a comm block for attempting to get a new player to break rules apparently. That's not the kind of example an admin should be setting.

I would suggest that you get to know a few of the admins, because if you do improve, then you'll have members of our staff to support your claim.

Regardless, I wish you luck all the same.

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

So from what I've gathered from the replies the cons are me saying I'm 14/15 which i only did because by the time this application has a result i will be 15 and lack of information on this app and as such (since its 23:43 at night) i will update this app tomorrow.

P.S: i never made a previous admin application@Ben289

have a good night.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

So from what I've gathered from the replies the cons are me saying I'm 14/15 which i only did because by the time this application has a result i will be 15 and lack of information on this app and as such (since its 23:43 at night) i will update this app tomorrow.

have a good night.

I swear you made a previous admin application about 1 or 2 months ago, but because of the negatives which people made about it you deleted it.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

have a good night.
Instead of reiterating what we said, work on it. :^)

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
@Ben289 that was a ban appeal in which you said there was no point as it was a day.

Actually, I am pretty sure you made an admin application before. I may be wrong though.

Edit:
Alright, here are the reasons:

Pros:
+ You are very active on jailbreak

Cons:
-You have no previous experience managing servers
- You are too inactive and inconsistent on the forum
- You abused you donor power in the past
- Your English understandable, but not on admin niveau (bad grammar/punctuation and slang language)
- You time when you are available is very vague
- Your punishments are way too harsh. Giving a warning before acting is advised in most cases.
- You say and do things an admin should not say (example: spamming "OIIII", trying to get a new player to break the rules or just generally being toxic)
My Chatlogs are pretty toxic in which i swear a lot however i can stop swearing and being cancerous
- Admitting mistakes is the first step on being a better person, but that does not make the act undone nor does it mean that you are allowed to continue breaking those rules.
- You listed servers you barely played on. Over the last 3 weeks you have visited 10 server which you usually don't play on. You either disconnected after a few seconds (BlackWonder UK | Deathrun, BlackWonder | Surf and BlackWonder TX | Jailbreak), after a few minutes (BlackWonder | Slender, BlackWonder | 2Fort, BlackWonder | 2Fort, BlackWonder | Hightower | No Carts and BlackWonder | Randomizer | KOTH) or after 2 hours (BlackWonder | Deathrun and BlackWonder NY | Jailbreak). I would understand it that you just wanted to try out some gamemodes, IF not for the fact that 1) you didn't even stay on most servers for an hour, which usually is not enough to judge if a gamemode is good or not and 2) you did it all within the last three weeks before you application like you wanted to have more servers that you "played" on before you applied.
- You ignored advises from your last admin applications and you deny it's existence (if I am wrong here, feel free to point it out and get my humble apology for it. It will not change my vote though. Also, I will not take your word @Trump Heavy as a vouch. Another admin or fake Ben himself needs to do that.)

For all the reasons listed, I have to give you -Support.

Last edited:

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

So from i have gathered is the fact the overall application is a mess which i can now see. Also my toxic language and as such i will be asking for this application to be declined or taken down.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

At @Trump Heavy 's Request, I've moved this to the declined section.

I suggest you work on the cons of what everyone above has told you, and reapply when you feel like you have fullfilled them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom