Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Title Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
To prevent multiple people from spewing the same information, I am going to say the following. I agree with the points that @DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda pointed out.

In addition, these are my points of intrigue with your application.

Small Rule breaker - 2 day ban
Major Rule breaker - 5 day ban

Wait, what is a small or major rule? If these are different than the ones you types out individually, how are you deciding what is major?
Advertising cheat/Other communities - 3 week gag

So if someone's script ran "LMAOBOX.NET FOR BEST HAX" twice and another person typed "If you're bored, joined us at ejtwbgirgt.tf for new servers"......You would see this as an equal offense?

I may be 13 but I sound, act, and look older

Honestly, I have seen you on JB many many times. I almost always have a different name and pic, but we have interacted in-game. I have seen you be obnoxious on servers recently, but you clam up as soon as you see the bigger offenders being punished (knowing an admin as entered). Also, I would have believed you were younger.

I am very popular among the jailbreak servers and along with that I am very active among the black wonder community.

I promise this is not a popularity contest.
Also, it seems as though you are unaware of the name of the community. It is "Blackwonder" not black wonder.

this took an hour to think out and I had made rough draft.

You have edited this 3 times, and that troubles me, as it is still a cluster of grammatical nonsense. I would say this for someone whose native tongue was not English (so it goes doubly, for you), but I feel safe assuming that it is your primary language.

I am going to add more later, if needed.

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It seems like you either made multiple accounts or had friends create one to +support your app? Can you explain these 1-post accounts?

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
It seems like you either made multiple accounts or had friends create one to +support your app? Can you explain these 1-post accounts?
Now, Why would i make alts 1-4 months ago, just so i could +support myself? You can literally go onto NY Jailbreak and contact these people,
also the fact that only some are my friends and these friends happen to have there own opinions, not like I could force them to do anything or say anything right or wrong about me. They gave their honest opinions and that's just the kinda person they see me as on servers

Last edited:

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
Woooo, Soucemod still not accessible...

Anyways, I'm just here to give my two cents/facts:

• You have been banned once for impersonating an Admin. Though that was 3 months ago.

• You have multiple comm blocks (9). Most of them are for spamming, one is for disrespecting an Admin. Though they were also 3-4 months ago.

• This account you are using has been active for less than two weeks. Though you did say (https://blackwonder.tf/threads/forum-verification-problem.6892/) and on your app that you made an account back in April. Can anyone verify it's activity? Because the activity of your old account is more interesting then the creation date.

• By now, you have edited you app 3 times. And there are still grammatical errors. This does not give me a good impression of you. Your app should have been near-perfect when you posted it.

• Your punishments are still not acceptable as they stand. Every situation has many factors to take into account. Like previous punishments (including the ones' he will receive) or how "intense" he broke the rule (aka. extreme micspam or simply music).

That being said, I'm not saying that you are not fit as an admin. Because you have the potential to become an admin. And we are in dire need of competent admins. You merely still have much to improve.

Best of luck,

Malz
Thank you for the feed back, but there is something i don't get, i looked through the app and there are no grammatical errors from what i see, can you please point them out? Also i will go into depth with the punishments i has said above

Thank you once again

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
To prevent multiple people from spewing the same information, I am going to say the following. I agree with the points that @DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda pointed out.

In addition, these are my points of intrigue with your application.

Wait, what is a small or major rule? If these are different than the ones you types out individually, how are you deciding what is major?

So if someone's script ran "LMAOBOX.NET FOR BEST HAX" twice and another person typed "If you're bored, joined us at ejtwbgirgt.tf for new servers"......You would see this as an equal offense?

Honestly, I have seen you on JB many many times. I almost always have a different name and pic, but we have interacted in-game. I have seen you be obnoxious on servers recently, but you clam up as soon as you see the bigger offenders being punished (knowing an admin as entered). Also, I would have believed you were younger.

I promise this is not a popularity contest.
Also, it seems as though you are unaware of the name of the community. It is "Blackwonder" not black wonder.

You have edited this 3 times, and that troubles me, as it is still a cluster of grammatical nonsense. I would say this for someone whose native tongue was not English (so it goes doubly, for you), but I feel safe assuming that it is your primary language.

I am going to add more later, if needed.
Going off of what I said to lazy panda I don't see many grammatical issue or nonsense so i'd like you to point them out please. I know it is spelled Blackwonder but I had spaced it out thinking it wouldn't matter as for getting rid of the error lines. I'd like to know how recently you had joined the server to see me be obnoxious and people either hating it, or muting me for it. I'm not admitting to this but if I were to be obnoxious I'd do it in a comedic way to entertain the server instead of destorying the community's entertainment of the game. Also I just realised that the major and minor rule breaker thing that I said makes no sense so I will be fixing it

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Now, Why would i make alts 1-4 months ago, just so i could +support myself? You can literally go onto NY Jailbreak and contact these people,
also the fact that only some are my friends and these friends happen to have there own opinions, not like I could force them to do anything or say anything right or wrong about me. They gave their honest opinions and that's just the kinda person they see me as on servers
It literally looks like you told your friends to make an account and +support you. 5 people who don't unusually come to the forums, come on the forums annnnd at the sometime, happened to reply to your application and +support you? Even if you just told them to look at your application, they're your friends, of course they're going to +support. This doesn't look right. (In my eyes)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Remember, you asked for examples of mistakes in your post. This is not a conclusive list, as I merely skimmed and copied a few sentences. I would have done the entire thing, but I am not your English teacher.

The corrections are not perfect, they are simply examples of how things COULD be corrected, while maintaining your intent. However, rewriting each sentence would be the best option.

I sometimes come on to the server to see a average rule breaker and rarely a MFK

I sometimes come on to the server[COMMA] to see a[AN] average rule breaker and rarely a MFK. (This sentence is missing an action or purpose. I would either rewrite with an objective, or toss the entire sentence.)

But I don't think a 30 minute mute would settle

Missing an indirect object after the word settle [it/the situation/as or for the punishment for the rule that was broke].

I also have experience from leadership often being in charge over my two little brothers and the fact that I was in my schools student council, and I feel like this would be the perfect time to apply because of the admin's that are either, A) slowing down game play on the servers, or B) retiring.

I also have experience from [WITH] leadership[PERIOD] [I AM OFTEN LEFT] in charge over [OF] my two little brothers( [when are you in charge of them?]PERIOD) [ADDITIONALLY,] the fact that I was in my schools student council, and I feel like this would be the perfect time to apply because [SOME ADMINS APPEAR TO BE] of the admin's that are either, A) slowing down game play on the servers, or B) retiring.

and is sometimes stealthy when coming onto the servers.

and is [AM/I'M/I AM] sometimes stealthy when coming onto the servers.

Most of these punishments will be implied with evidence supported by demos or screenshots

Most of these punishments will be implied [SUPPLIED (but this is still poor sentence structure)] with evidence supported by demos or screenshots.

Most of these punishments would be supplemented with demos or screenshots, to provide evidence.
The evidence for these punishments would be supplemented with demo or screenshots.

I had a older forums account but it was glitched and I could never verify it through email, here's a link:

I had a[AN] older forums account but [;HOWEVER,] it was glitched(slang) and I could never [WAS UNABLE TO] verify it [THE ACCOUNT] through email, here's a link:

I have few experience with demos and I will starting to use them soon.
I have few [LIMITED] experience with demos and I will starting to use them soon.

Then from your reply to Malz

Also i will go into depth with the punishments i has said above"

Firstly, you failed to capitalize the letter "I" 4 times in 2 sentences, while trying to defend your grammar to someone.

Also[COMMA] I will go into depth [IN-DEPTH] with the punishments[COMMA][AS] I has said above
Or just trash the entire sentence, and try again.

Last edited:

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
Remember, you asked for examples of mistakes in your post. This is not a conclusive list, as I merely skimmed and copied a few sentences. I would have done the entire thing, but I am not your English teacher.

The corrections are not perfect, they are simply examples of how things COULD be corrected, while maintaining your intent. However, rewriting each sentence would be the best option.

I sometimes come on to the server[COMMA] to see a[AN] average rule breaker and rarely a MFK. (This sentence is missing an action or purpose. I would either rewrite with an objective, or toss the entire sentence.)

Missing an indirect object after the word settle [it/the situation/as or for the punishment for the rule that was broke].

I also have experience from [WITH] leadership[PERIOD] [I AM OFTEN LEFT] in charge over [OF] my two little brothers( [when are you in charge of them?]PERIOD) [ADDITIONALLY,] the fact that I was in my schools student council, and I feel like this would be the perfect time to apply because [SOME ADMINS APPEAR TO BE] of the admin's that are either, A) slowing down game play on the servers, or B) retiring.

and is [AM/I'M/I AM] sometimes stealthy when coming onto the servers.

Most of these punishments will be implied [SUPPLIED (but this is still poor sentence structure)] with evidence supported by demos or screenshots.

Most of these punishments would be supplemented with demos or screenshots, to provide evidence.
The evidence for these punishments would be supplemented with demo or screenshots.

I had a[AN] older forums account but [;HOWEVER,] it was glitched(slang) and I could never [WAS UNABLE TO] verify it [THE ACCOUNT] through email, here's a link:

I have few [LIMITED] experience with demos and I will starting to use them soon.

Then from your reply to Malz

Firstly, you failed to capitalize the letter "I" 4 times in 2 sentences, while trying to defend your grammar to someone.

Also[COMMA] I will go into depth [IN-DEPTH] with the punishments[COMMA][AS] I has said above
Or just trash the entire sentence, and try again.

Thank you for this feedback Rob, I didn't get what you meant before but now I do
but also me saying that the accused would be supplied with screenshots and demos isn't a sentence, it's more of a note. But still helpful

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
It literally looks like you told your friends to make an account and +support you. 5 people who don't unusually come to the forums, come on the forums annnnd at the sometime, happened to reply to your application and +support you? Even if you just told them to look at your application, they're your friends, of course they're going to +support. This doesn't look right. (In my eyes)
i dunno why you disagreed with my post when you've literally just said the same thing :p shanky is a donor on jb, i dunno who balthesar is but he probably from jb too those are the two new accounts. so like i said probs friends :p

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
small phone, big thumbs.
get this
YIFxfFLUuX.jpg

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

I wanna start saying that I am a wee bit biased because you are a regular on NY jailbreak and a good friend of mine. From what I've seen of you, you are very mature for your age, you still have fun and make jokes, but not by being immature (there's a fine line between the two). You know all the jailbreak rules and your punishments are very organised and fair (it may have been edited quite a bit based on all the replies). He enforces the rules quite well, even though he's not a donator. He has a few comm blocks, however all of them were over 3 months ago. He needs to get his discord and forum activity up a little bit, but that won't be hard at all (I only had 29 messages in a 24 hour period when I was accepted). In my opinion, Title is fit to be an admin for Blackwonder. I give him my +support.

Lemonchickeno

Unremarkable
Sorry for the late response Fish-Related Crimes but Title lord did not create multiple accounts to support his own admin application. We are known as friends but I have my own opinion about Title Lord (like the other 1-post people) and we're honest with what we said. It may look like it was set up but I believe in Title becoming a great admin one day like the rest of you. There is a lot of things Title still has to still learn (which I should have said on my first post) so I hope if he does become admin that he can learn from you (and other admins) that he can become a great leader on Blackwonder. Please do not judge Title Lord for our actions.

Last edited:

Copyright

Uncharitable
Your punishments are too harsh. Somebody's mic might be bad for you but might sound good to others so by giving them a day's mute is unreasonable. Also their mic might just be laggy because they are lagging.
I havent actually seen you on Discord so I cant say anything about it.
I am not getting a positive feeling to your application but i will remain Neutral leaning towards - Support

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
Your punishments are too harsh. Somebody's mic might be bad for you but might sound good to others so by giving them a day's mute is unreasonable. Also their mic might just be laggy because they are lagging.
I havent actually seen you on Discord so I cant say anything about it.
I am not getting a positive feeling to your application but i will remain Neutral leaning towards - Support
what I'd deam as a bad mic would be a broken mic, and I wouldn't just mute then if they lag out a little, but if they are unintelligible I would force the mute. I wouldn't be that harsh with that punishment unless it's severe. Also I'm suprised you haven't seem me on the discord I'm on it plenty, also I'd only mute if others complain about it, if it's just me then I wouldn't do anything

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I'd like to throw in my thoughts as this application is lacking responses.

1.: Your punishments are too harsh at some places. Then you list things that are just completely wrong and show that you don't have a clear understanding of our rules.
Advertising cheats - 1 month mute
Advertising Other Community's - 3 week mute
In the rare case of people advertising cheats without actually cheating the punishment is a permanent silence.
Advertising other communities is fine unless it turns into spam or becomes inappropriate / offensive.​

2.: Your grammar is poor, definitely not up to our standards. I'm concerned that you would find it hard to express yourself in certain situations.

3.: You definitely were a bad boy a year ago. I understand that you've learnt a lot since then, but this still isn't a pretty picture.

Together with this and the mixed feedback you received I came to the conclusion that no matter how mature you think you are, you're still very young and unstable, your behavior could change from month to month. I definitely wouldn't put trust in you yet. -Support.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello Ian, I hope your week is off to a wonderful start. Firstly, I want to say that many people agree that you personally follow the rules, and that certainly helps the entire Blackwonder community, so thank you for that. Additionally, you certainly have the support of your friends, which is also comforting, and wonderful that most of your fellow players have that level of respect for you.

Unfortunately, there has been concern for your maturity that was reappeared numerous times throughout your application and the replies. In general, one does not need to tell others that they are often perceived as mature. That is part of being “mature” for your age, that others will naturally see that you have separated yourself from your peers, in that regard. There also appears to be a bit to be desired, in regards to your mastering of the written English language. There are also errors in your punishments, that have been noted by several admin. Additionally, your personal punishment history is not the most flattering and I think you should have some more time between your punishments and an admin application. Finally, your ban history from other servers (even if it is from a year ago), only reinforced the concern of your maturity.

Thank you for the time you took to complete this application, but we regret to inform you that it has been declined, at this time. I hope you have a great rest of your summer and enjoy the amazing weather with all those lakes around you up in Minnesota.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom