Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from This Fluff Is a Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Fluff Is a Puff

Truly Feared

Anxiety

Member Name
This Fluff Is a Puff

Name
Rather not too

Contact Information

Your Age

Your SteamID
[U:1:149966655]

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin?
Because i want to clean the servers from rule breakers when there is not enough admins online.And honestly for a while now i saw a lot of people breaking rules and i have always wanted to do something but i can't because i don't have the powers to do it and probably make some people have some fun when they are bored.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
-Wanka B)
-Mother russia
-Crow A.K.A Lucas

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Week days from 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM Week ends from 08:00 AM to 11:00 PM can change due to school

On what servers do you usually play?
Usually on Jailbreak [176.57.142.90:28035]
Deathrun every once in a while
Orangex3 x10 servers

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I'm pretty known in Jailbreak servers and sometimes i need to act like a kid so i can have a bit of fun but when it's real time i act as my self

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Hacker:permanent ban him/her with proof and will keep the proof incase
Chat Spammer:I will give him/her a warning if he/she doesn't stop gag for 30 mins if he/she continues spamming will double it
Mic Spammer:Mute for 30 mins if he/she continues will double it
Free killer in Jailbreak:Give the free killer a warning with a slay if he does it again teamban for 30 mins

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It's been quite a bit since I've reviewed an app, so as @Copyright would say, "let's get back down to business."
The application is disappointingly short; I can start at the top of the app, and in just under a full scroll, be at the bottom. Also, what really stops me from even going neutral, is the fact that you mention you see all of these rulebreakers, yet you have very few reports made. If you really wanted to do something, where are all of the reports? I would also like to add that the English in this app is quite unprofessional, there is plenty of awkward syntax to go around however I get the gist of what you're saying. Also, your "other information" section is really, really paper thin. Flesh it out, tell us relevant things about yourself! The fact that I have to tell you to do this doesn't look good in the least bit.

That's all I can think of currently, but if I can think of any other criticisms and whatnot, I'll be sure to edit this comment.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

+Very active on the servers you listed.
+Knows his way around the rules.
+Claims to know admin commands.

~Knows a couple of admins, though doesn't really seem to converse with any of them except me and Lucas (from what I know).
~Decently active on the forums; just short of breaking the 100 posts mark.

-Application overall is pretty bare compared to others on offer.
-Relatively young for an admin position.
-Availability is rather tight, seeing as you claim to only be free for 2 hours a day during weekdays
-You know how to make reports perfectly fine, yet you claim to see an abundance of rulebreakers yet you've only 7 reports made in total.

This is your 3rd app now, and when comparing this one to the last two, there's very minor improvements made between them. Your English literature skills are a bit messy, and your forum activity is lacking compared to other people who are currently applying for admin, so you might need to improve on those in the meantime. Try reading accepted admin apps too, to see why they were accepted and try and strive for the same levels of design they had.
You haven't got too much potential from what I can see, and the app seems rushed. Until you can improve on the negatives and put more detail into the app, I'm afraid I'll have to give a -support.

Nonetheless, I wish ya' good luck on the app.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Where do I begin...

You've been on the forums since 5th November, and you have less than 100 posts? Well, that does show us that you aren't very active on the forums. Also, let's take a look at how often you just disappear...

227b6f960ec64b5887cacf99efb5c331.png

You just disappear for so long for no particular reason. So this shows us you won't be active enough to be an admin. We kind of need people to be active when they are an admin.

However, lets get to the pros and cons.

Pros:
- Been on the forums since November.

Cons:
- Cancerous chat logs provided by suicide.
- Not active on the forums.
- Disappears randomly.
- Complains about rule breakers but doesn't make reports, even though he sees plenty of them. So he is lazy.
- Application is bland and boring.
- Generic reason for wanting to be an admin.
- Punishments section is basically empty. No detail to anything, and only seems to think that in Jailbreak, they can only freekill. What about ghosting? Mass freekill? Teamkilling? FF Abuse?

I could go on, but you really are not fit to become an admin. Even if you improve your application, and your chat logs, I still don't believe you should be admin. So I will have to give you -Support

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
- Cancerous chat logs provided by suicide.
My opinion on those screenshots... they were from 3 months ago if there are no more recent ones than I would classify those as invalid in this case.
-Relatively young for an admin position.
As long as they act mature, age doesn't matter.

Just some quick replies to those posts..

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

I'm going with the -support here

Just see the stuff said up here to know why.

Last edited:

Raccoon

Somewhat Threatening

Good afternoon,

Based on the other applications that have been approved, this is one is disappointingly short. As @Ben289 said, you're not that active on forums, and you don't have that many reports. You mentioned that you play on Orange X3/X10 servers, so you could have said how you punish spawncampers, and how you would punish people who ghost on Jailbreak, and based on what @|| Suicide || <3 said up above, you act immature at most times.
Will lean towards -support.
*This is my first time reviewing an app, so take it easy on me if I said something wrong :p*

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
-support to be honest, read above.
I find the application to be quite empty, and forum time is lacking, as well as you disappearing without reason. I advise that you clear yourself up of toxicity and forum time, and prove yourself to be a great admin. I know you can do it :^)
EDIT: didn't add the grammar mistakes. Work on that too :^)

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal
This is your third admin application.

Let's rate it :

-Pretty active in the server
-Knows admin commands
-Knows the rules

-Application is better then the other two

-Claims to see a lot of rulebreakers
which he doesn't report
-Not active on the forums
-The punishment section is lacking a lot of stuff
-Has rude chat logs

Clear -support from me.
Nevertheless,good luck with the application.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
I fail to see any improvements from your two previous admin applications, and I'm pretty sure you had enough time to fix your flaws.

-support

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Declined due to the reasons stated above. Before you even think about making another application, actually resolve the issues we have all stated on this application and your other application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom