Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from TheGreenGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Unremarkable
Personal Information

Name
Raine Mulford (Green)

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:195636963

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Mostly on TX and LA Jailbreak, with occasional visits to multiple different servers (x10, highertower, etc.)

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
Because I love justice. I hate seeing rules broken and those who broke them being overlooked by the community. My father was a policeman and that is what I aspire to be. He always says he never gave up trying, so don't expect me to back down from criticism.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
RainbowRob (still my fav. by far)
Overkill
Tomato Kat
Wanka
Suicide
Drax

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I am at school from 8:00am to 5:00pm (MST) Other than that I'm usually always on.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Hacker, cheater, Etc.: Ban with evidence provided or a screenshot of multiple witness accounts
Spammer: Warning, if not heeded, gag for a short period, continued offenses would lead to longer gags and a possible ban if necessary.
If simple rules are broken: I would warn them and let them know, unless if proven to be on purpose, then a ban with evidence provided if necessary.
That's really it for my part on this, I will add to this if necessary, I know you guys are picky.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I am a helpful human unless pushed over the line.
I live by the mentality of "Patience is key".
I am super competitive and honorable, as losing does nothing but motivate me.
Very lawful despite the multiple gags I have had in the past, but just because someone has broken something doesn't mean you can't try to fix it.
I like you guys and have always been a supporter, no matter what dumb stuff I say, and I am always open to helpful criticism. If anything further might want to be added, just let me know.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
This is taken from a conversation I attached to a mute, when he came for "clarification"
[7:55 PM] TheGreenGuy: Quick question
I got gagged for "Insulting players", are admin required to give a warning before they gag you?
[7:55 PM] TheGreenGuy: And It was not directed to anyone and not responding to another bind
[7:55 PM] TheGreenGuy: plus
[7:55 PM] Rainbowrob: I play too much! | [Donor] TheGreenDJ : You are a fuckstick deep-fried in a bucket of aids
[7:55 PM] TheGreenGuy: itsa bind
[7:55 PM] TheGreenGuy: yes
[7:56 PM] Rainbowrob: You also told me to eat my ass when i asked for a repeat. I should have banned you instead of a 60 minute gag, say thank you and move along
[7:56 PM] TheGreenGuy: just wanna clarify
[7:56 PM] TheGreenGuy: oof

I muted him today

Consider this a Permanent Negative Support

Green

Unremarkable
This is taken from a conversation I attached to a mute, when we came for "clarification"
I got gagged for "Insulting players", are admin required to give a warning before they gag you?
[7:55 PM] TheGreenGuy: And It was not directed to anyone and not responding to another bind
[7:55 PM] Rainbowrob: I play too much! | [Donor] TheGreenDJ : You are a fuckstick deep-fried in a bucket of aids
[7:56 PM] Rainbowrob: You also told me to eat my ass when i asked for a repeat. I should have banned you instead of a 60 minute gag, say thank you and move along

I muted him today

Thank you for doing this.
I do agree, i have been stupid in the past, and as you have clearly shown my multiple accounts of knowledge of rules is limited. Mistakes can be learned from but I do thank you again.

Green

Unremarkable
This is taken from a conversation I attached to a mute, when we came for "clarification"

I muted him today

You still are a huge inspiration to me and I am still going to try for this.

Sakuya

Trickster
Hello Green hope you're doing fine.
Your app is not the greatest. Many flaws in terms of grammar and you seem not very professional especially with your last sentence:
"Have a great day my dudes."
Going straight into in-game. Just no, you're extremely disrespectful to other players, if I had the chance to silence you I will take that in a heartbeat.
You seriously need to work on being more respectful to other players if you believe in "justice".
I don't intend on changing my view towards you since I have not seen any effort in you trying to be a much better person in the servers ever since the first time I met you.
Sorry but I am going with a solid -SUPPORT due to your rude actions/comments towards other players.
Sak out!

Green

Unremarkable
Hello Green hope you're doing fine.
Your app is not the greatest. Many flaws in terms of grammar and you seem not very professional especially with your last sentence:
"Have a great day my dudes."
Going straight into in-game. Just no, you're extremely disrespectful to other players, if I had the chance to silence you I will take that in a heartbeat.
You seriously need to work on being more respectful to other players if you believe in "justice".
I don't intend on changing my view towards you since I have not seen any effort in you trying to be a much better person in the servers ever since the first time I met you.
Sorry but I am going with a solid -SUPPORT due to your rude actions/comments towards other players.
Sak out!
Ok, and I appreciate your statements, I will try.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

Thank you for doing this.
I do agree, i have been stupid in the past, and as you have clearly shown my multiple accounts of knowledge of rules is limited. Mistakes can be learned from but I do thank you again.
To point out for yourself; you're currently muted, which means you most likely haven't changed and don't recognize your flaws. You might say you do, but I don't see any truth in this judging by your application and your current comm block.

I am not convinced your anywhere near suitable or fit to become an admin here. Again, judging by your application and active comm block, but for me that's enough. And since others have seen you in-game and aren't very fond of you, it stimulates my opinion that you're not fit on becoming an admin.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
you didn't even give any jailbreak punishments, and it's just a terrible application over all plus all the thing rob has said

-SUPPORT

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Looks more like a troll app made out of rage when you were muted. Suislide has only played like once in the past month so I don't know how you know him.

-notgoodchoices

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

-support for all the reasons above.
Also, please remove me from "known admins" list. I don't know and I'm pretty sure I've never seen you in chat.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
You have zero activity over the forums and you're known for being naughty over the servers.
Your app looks like a toast with no spread
I don't know you, remove me from your list.

no.

Green

Unremarkable
Personal Information

Name
Raine Mulford (Green)

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:195636963

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Mostly on TX and LA Jailbreak, with occasional visits to multiple different servers (x10, highertower, etc.)

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
Because I love justice. I hate seeing rules broken and those who broke them being overlooked by the community. My father was a policeman and that is what I aspire to be. He always says he never gave up trying, so don't expect me to back down from criticism.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
RainbowRob (still my fav. by far)
Overkill
Tomato Kat
Wanka
Suicide
Drax

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I am at school from 8:00am to 5:00pm (MST) Other than that I'm usually always on.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Hacker, cheater, Etc.: Ban with evidence provided or a screenshot of multiple witness accounts
Spammer: Warning, if not heeded, gag for a short period, continued offenses would lead to longer gags and a possible ban if necessary.
If simple rules are broken: I would warn them and let them know, unless if proven to be on purpose, then a ban with evidence provided if necessary.
That's really it for my part on this, I will add to this if necessary, I know you guys are picky.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I am a helpful human unless pushed over the line.
I live by the mentality of "Patience is key".
I am super competitive and honorable, as losing does nothing but motivate me.
Very lawful despite the multiple gags I have had in the past, but just because someone has broken something doesn't mean you can't try to fix it.
I like you guys and have always been a supporter, no matter what dumb stuff I say, and I am always open to helpful criticism. If anything further might want to be added, just let me know.
I will still remain loyal to this community. Improvements will be made and I would hope to join this staff later in the future. Thanks guys for giving your thoughts and opinions on me and I hope to improve over the next long period of time. I'd request that this be declined but I mean... rip. See ya guys around ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom