Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined admin application from the next hokage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name the next hokage

Name Davis, Allen

Contact Information

Your Age 18

Location Orlando, FL

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:49806949

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? Some gmod server from 2013, the owner was vac banned, for some reason he also removed me from his

friends list. Some other tf2 server, woudln't remember it honestly.

Why do you want to become an admin? I hate tf2 for the fact that there aren't any communities that have good rules if any,

have an awful playerbase, terrible admins(or none) ect ect. There needs to be a minimum and it needs to be higher.

Are you familiar with admin commands? No

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

Rainbow rob and the fifteenies on your discord.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. 2-4:00pm-12:00am

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I have some history of debating on a forum,

about 4500 hours in tf2, it says 900 here but this is an alt, my old one got hacked and it's private now, it had about 3500

on it. I usually play on 45.58.116.106:27065, 27095, 27080, 27145, 27255 and 27340.

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=93507
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ceephaxacid/

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.

Hacker, a ban obviously, no warnings, just a spectate and a ban after I see him breaking the sound barrier with "flicks".
spammer gets gagged for 30 mins, no warnings. He'd just do it again if I were to leave, sure it wouldnt be RIGHT after I

leave but give it a week.
rulebreakers get warnings then temp bans.
toxic people and mic spammers don't get any punishment unless they are breaking a rule of some sort, why can't anybody mute?

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I'm going to assume this is a joke. You don't even have high enough degree of forum activity to access the admin app on homepage and copied another template. This is posted as an introduction so not even in right section as well as basically every possible thing is wrong with it. -Support. Try reading this.
Also referring to the admins who banned you just yesterday and calling them "fifthteenies" isn't winning you any brownie points cough cough Me, Suicide and maybe Ice? :)

Last edited:

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

Why are there

Just random

Spaces everywhere

This is an admin app

Not a poem

Also, you obviously did not put enough efort into making this app. You have very little experience in forums (like how did you post an admin app) and you put server IPs instead of the server names.

To improve your app I recommend investing more time and thought into each answer you give. Try to get to know some admins, not just say you know the ones you have seen. Be a LOT more active on the forums and servers (you literally only have 6 posts... and THIS is one of them!). Also, the spacing on the app hurt my eyes to read. Also, try to stand out. You aren't going to become an admin without PIZZAZZ! In conclusion, come back in maybe three or four weeks with a brand new app, after being active on the servers, discord, and forums, and then I think you'll have a chance.

I know I'm just a member, too, but it's a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom