Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Syno The Magical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syno

Scarcely Lethal
Personal Information

Name
Syno

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:49585350

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
SCP RP (Gmod) Werwolfgaming
DarkRP - (Gmod - Previous) Bree's Server

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Blackwonder's 2fort / Hightower
Blackwonder's Jailbreak

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
The main reason i wish to become a member of the staff team is because I have grown quite fond of the community, and somewhat tired of rulebreakers constantly coming on to be a minge.
Another would be adding onto the first, because for instance if there is a rulebreaker, and nobody for instance on the discord is responding to calls or are too slow, without the Minges knowing i'm staff, since tab menu doesn't exactly show it, I can take care of the situation while it is still at hand.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
deaf_nightowl - though not personally i played a couple of rounds on jailbreak with him. Ace sniper that one.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Weekdays - 5-11 PM Berlin, Weekends, usually all day.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Due to each server having a different way of dealing with Rulebreakers, I Would first find a Tier list possibly in order to see the Punishment guidelines, though I would assume Hackers, get a Permaban, Spammers get Muted/gagged, and Main Rulebreakers get a kick if it's a first offence, or an Autoslay if Jailbreak has that for instance.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I have about 2 Years expereiencing as a Staff member on th Werwolfgaing SCP RP server, which has it's mixture of minges and Trolls at times. I Can easily take on a situation with a calm and collected spirit, Speak Both English and German, which can help if there is a German speaker on the server, and am quite well in a team.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
nightowl is a donor... also this app is missing a hell of a lot of stuff for jailbreak which i know you play because i was just there with you :p

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

- nightowl isn't a staff member; Just a donator.
- There are punctual and grammatical errors are strewn all over your application, though it's nothing major.
- The punishments section has no effort or description in it at all.
- You've not made a single report on the forums and have only really talked on your own personal threads. That makes you active, yes, but not actively helping.
- You're active on the EU JB server.

This application is overall rushed, and it feels like you were casually posting until someone suggested you should try your hand at making an application. Help more by making reports and try and touch up on your English literature as much as possible before making a second application in the event that you get declined.

-support

Might I also ask for a link to your Werewolfgaming forum account? I can't seem to find you among the hierarchy and site layout.

Syno

Scarcely Lethal
Ah, Right, I looked into the Requesthelp and assumed from the quick peek that he was staff for asking about the current location being asked about. I then now, clearly looking at it, saw that he had a white and not a green name.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'm not sure if this exactly helps, but i searched about his SteamID, SteamID3, SteamID64 and his Steam profile and found nothing in special, the only thing i found is this Invalid punishment appeal from Skial yeah, that shitty server for apparently "Advertising LMAObox" with a Fan o'War named "Lmaobox Crit Hack".

Technically, he was banned due to having the same IP as one of Twilight Sparkles accounts.

Syno

Scarcely Lethal
Aye, Still an Unfortunate Situation, still have not found out why that happened, but then again it is only Skail.

Syno

Scarcely Lethal
To make the situation easier, I can just delete it for now and get myself a bit more known and send in more reports and demos for instance. I do agree it was a bit rushed because i heard there were spots open and i could help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom