Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from SyN ◕‿ ◕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tozhibac'O Lantern

Unremarkable
Personal Information

Name
Danny

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:168029009

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?
Jailbreak EU,NY,LA,x20,Trade EU,Deathrun EU

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I've been donor for 1 month and i see the server has a lot of rule breakers and im sick of it because there will be People that just dodge the Votes back to mic spam,earrape,freekill and i've had enough of it.I dont't want to have to call a Admin every time that happends.And Players wont listen to me because im Young so i have to get a Older Donor/Admin than me on the Server.
I can't stand that some Donors do a vote when a red gets LR or Voting to mute/slay/gag someone for no reason.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Viking34
Wanka
Will5023
Lucas blw.tf
Benedevil
RainbowRob
Ben289
Humble
Jim
2010wolf | blw.tf

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Monday to Thursday From 15:00 Fridays,Saturdays,Sundays All day GMT+2

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
-Freekillers would be insantly slayed and Muted for 1 week or so depends on the Situation
-Hackers would be perma banned but after i am 100% sure with a demo of it
-Mic Spammers would be muted for 1 day.If i see them doing it again 1 week of mute
-Illegal Friendly Fire/Illegal Cell wars would be a warning before they turn on FF if they continue with the Action 1 day for Guardban if it happends again 2 weeks
-Mad Milk/Mutated Milk,Jarate and Air-Blasting would be in a slay given of 2 chances to stop
-Ammo Glitching would be a kick If it was their first time and it was on a "Accident".Doing it again knowing how to will be a One Day Ban
-Pretending To be Admin will be A One Day Ban
-AFK Blu's will be switched to spectator if they've been AFK for more than one round
-No respawn's unless i saw it
-Mic Checks will be on the start of a round if they aren't answering Guardban of 60 minutes
-Players who are disrespectful will be a gag/mute depends on the Situation
-Invalid LR's would be insantly removed
-Guards or Freeday that turn FF in Arena would be slayed and the ff would be turned off
-If warden is locked and the last red Needs LR one of the BLU's would be forced warden and give the LR
-Calling out a Admin would be 30 minutes of Silence if they do it again they will recive 1 Day Of Silence
-Inapprorite Sprays would be Spray Banned for 1 Day

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I Know that Jailbreak Servers become chaotic in a matter of time and so do Trade Servers.My Donor Tag is hidden Because People don't break rules when Donors/Admins are on.I know that some admins don't have time to Join a Trade/Jailbreak/Deathrun/x20 server so often so i would like to take care of them.I know the rules of Jailbreak,Deathrun,Trade and x20.I wouldn't do anything that im unsure about i would call a Admin if needed.

Last edited:

This Fluff Is a Puff

Truly Feared

Anxiety

So, I'm not going to do Pros and Cons I'm just going to say my opinion on it.
  • Wasn't too long
  • Some of the punishments are too harsh like "why if a mic spammer spams again mute for 1 week?"
  • You know the rules of the servers you have listed wich is good

I guess that's it for me.

BTW they can know that you are admin or donor if you color your name/chat :)

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Why do you want to become an admin?
I've been donor for 1 month and i see the server has a lot of rule breakers

5d10f3bc07c36f2d5c2f2d91ecaa2684.png

b53026747e8d9a9bca249dd37985108a.png

I think my answer is quite obvious.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Anyways, leaving aside your poorly written application and your inadequate punishments, with that huge amount of commblocks+bans, I assure you this application won't get accepted, I suggest you to wait 6 to 12 months, do a full change on your behaviour and then apply if you feel ready to do so, then we'll see.

Nonetheless, good luck.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Before the rest of the the -Support train shows up do what tomato says. Also some of your punishments are scarier than @Ben289 ;-;

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You're running on a revoked permanent silence, with votes called on you from after this last chance was given. It'll take a lot of effort to convince everyone that you won't keep this track record.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Anyways, leaving aside your poorly written application and your inadequate punishments, with that huge amount of commblocks+bans, I assure you this application won't get accepted, I suggest you to wait 6 to 12 months, do a full change on your behaviour and then apply if you feel ready to do so, then we'll see.

Nonetheless, good luck.
Not to mention forum activity is laughable for an admin position. 18 posts, 4 of which are from this thread simply won't cut it.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
For the reasons listed above, we are declining your application. I hope you take the advice left here for you by others here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom