Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Suicidal Emo

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoT-_-otaku

Scarcely Lethal
Member Name Suicidal Emo

Name Allana

Contact Information

Your Age 16

Location US, OH(Eastern standard time)

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:65685233

Other Information
Not applicable

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones? Black wonder.tf

Why do you want to become an admin? Because i was a good staff member(you might not think so), i used to be with staff of Blackwonder. I did go a bit too far. I am a good leader, but i haven't proven it since i blew my chance on admin before, I am also a good role model, But I haven't proven it since I blew my chance. I really hope you guys just consider bringing me in, I know i really don't deserve this since the first time, If you don't bring me in, i wont be mad/angry or any of that, I messed up twice, so personally I'd doubt you'd think on bringing me in, and even if you do bring me, I'd be so thankful and make sure i wouldn't mess up again.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Benedevil ; Darakai

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I usually play when I can, since I have a part time job its semi-difficult to play, but when I'm not working, I'm usually on the server if it's not full or not too lag-ish for me.

On what servers do you usually play? Orange_x_7 | x10 | Crits | LA

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
First, I am semi-depressed, I wouldn't know how that would affect you, been depressed for 3 years now, i'd like not to go into it. I like to play COD: BO2, TF2, GTA, and Skyrim, My favourite out of all of those would be Call Of Duty : Black Ops 2, But my favorite game of all time has to go to my PSP classic, Midnight Club 3 : Dub edition. Ive been playing on Blackwonder servers for I think 6 or so months, if that plays into anything, A month ago my laptop broke so i couldn't play for a bit then it got fixed so i'm back to the community. I'm also a transgender(guy to girl), So if you read my other apps that's why name is different

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Spammers
First time would be a warning for Spammers, second time kick, any repeats escalate to temporary mutes/gags/bans.

Hackers

Hackers, I'll spectate and dictate whether or not they are legitimately hacking, if so, they get an instant permanent ban.

Rule Breakers
For simple rule breakers get a warning, and if they repeat the same rule breaking or break more rules, it will go to a kick and if they repeat again it will go to a temp ban, and if after a temp ban they don't get the point they will get an even longer time for a temp ban.

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Sorry but I laughedmyassoff.
After I read this app. I considered and concluded a no.

EDIT: I read it again, I still find it a bit short but what I actually care about and would like to know is your recent activity on the servers, on the forum and your past as an admin.

I'm still not home so someone please research the first on hlstats.
You clearly weren't active on the forum recently.
And I only know briefly why you got demoted.

You mentioned that you know @Dirakia if you could make him reply here that would certainly benefit you. And of course @Benedevil 's comment will be the decider. -cutehappy-

Good luck with your application. I'll check back and reconsider my vote again.

EDIT2: I found your other app. And there you say you're 15 and your name is Chris. Sup with that? -grin-

Last edited:

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Member Name Suicidal Emo

Name Allana

Contact Information

Your Age 17

Location US, OH(Eastern standard time)

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:65685233

Other Information
NaN

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? Black wonder.tf

Why do you want to become an admin? Because i am a good staff member, i used to be with staff of blackwonder, I did go a bit too far, but I hopeyou guys consider bringing me back

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Benedevil ; Darakai

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I usually play when I can, since I have a part time job its semi-difficult to play, but when I'm not working, I'm usually on the server if it's not full or not too lag-ish for me.

On what servers do you usually play? Orange_x_7 | x10 | Crits | LA

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. Nothing

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
First time would be a warning for Spammers, second time kick, any repeats escalate to temporary mutes/gags/bans.

Hackers, I'll spectate and dictate whether or not they are legitimately hacking, if so, they get an instant permanent ban.

For simple rule breakers get a warning, and if they repeat the same rule breaking or break more rules, it will go to a kick and if they repeat again it will go to a temp ban, and if after a temp ban they don't get the point they will get an even longer time for a temp ban.
You may have done something wrong in the past.. But You could be given a second chance. But I have never seen you in game.
So far I would just be in the Middle
Good luck!

EDIT: I just noticed you edited the application and now a
Middle has turned In to a Good feeling
As again! Good luck!

Last edited:

AoT-_-otaku

Scarcely Lethal
You may have done something wrong in the past.. But You could be given a second chance. But I have never seen you in game.
So far I would just be in the Middle
Good luck!
Thank you for the reply and positive feedback, i believe i have been forgiven, but only by a few moderators, I remember when the server had 2 hackers a day, then i got called for abusing. I will admit some of those who have been banned have appealed and gotten unbanned so i can see why it was taken as abuse

*EDIT*

I will admit I also did abuse a bit in regards to special commands, such as /fly/invis/kill/etc. and i do apologize for that.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
to be honest, this is very short... VERY VERY short.

and i agree 100% about what @Buster said...
Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. Nothing
Nothing... srsly?
The most thing that made me right now to go against you is because of this.

To be honest m8 "Nothing" is something that we "the community" don't need.
You know...giving us more info about your self is good as well.
Fuk sake, just say that you are nice, tell us a short story about you, tell us how you think, what do you feel, how you normally act, how long have you played in our servers, how long have you played TF2?
do you go to the gym? what's your favorite game(s)?

SEE? that's a lot of information that you could have talked about, yet you didn't.

This app is not the kind of app which this community needs... especially the """Nothing""" part.

Btw this is a NO from me.

Edit: After reading the "Edit" that you made, so far it's good. however i'm going to be natural (neutral :D holy shit i can't believe i missed that up) for now, it's not a yes or a no.
i will wait and see other replies and hopefully you will be online in the next few.. hmm weeks, so we can decide whether we should accept you or not.

Edit 2: after reading @DasMalzbier| Blueprint.tf 's comment, he brought up some golden points, in which i really think you done goofed up... sadly
It's... a no for me.

Last edited:

AoT-_-otaku

Scarcely Lethal
to be honest, this is very short... VERY VERY short.

and i agree 100% about what @Buster said...

Nothing... srsly?
The most thing that made me right now to go against you is because of this.

To be honest m8 "Nothing" is something that we "the community" doesn't need.
You know...giving us more info about your self is good as well.
Fuk sake, just say that you are nice, tell us a short story about you, tell us how you think, what do you feel, how you normally act, how long have you played in our servers, how long have you played TF2?
do you go to the gym? what's your favorite game(s)?

SEE? that's a lot of information that you could have talked about, yet you didn't.

This app is not the kind of app which this community needs... especially the """Nothing""" part.

Btw this is a NO from me.
I'll edit it some more, I'm trying to get it as perfect as possible. constructive criticism like it ;P

AoT-_-otaku

Scarcely Lethal

EDIT: I read it again, I still find it a bit short but what I actually care about and would like to know is your recent activity on the servers, on the forum and your past as an admin.

You mentioned that you know @Dirakia if you could make him reply here that would certainly benefit you. And of course @Benedevil 's comment will be the decider. -cutehappy-

EDIT2: I found your other app. And there you say you're 15 and your name is Chris. Sup with that? -grin-
Trans, name change, and birthdays might've put wrong age ill check that.

AoT-_-otaku

Scarcely Lethal

Previous admin abuse.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I do not know you, so I will just rate your app
Also, I am a forgiving person, do do not say my vote was influenced by your past mistakes.

I read your app before it was edited, and it was bad. People started pointing it out and you edited it again.
If it would be only one time, I would not have said anything. But you now edited it multiple times.
Now, why is it bad to edit the application?
Because it already should be complete/correct the time you post it.
It gives me the feeling you did not take the application too serious and just wanted to be admin again. You did not put much effort in it and just hoped that maybe somehow you will be forgiven and made admin again.
No on my watch.
If you would be really sorry and wanted to be admin again, you should have done the following things:
  • Say what you did wrong in detail and not just "Yeah, I did something wrong in the past". Say what you did wrong and why you think now that you would not repeat it.
  • Before you post your app, look over it. Try to emphatize with the admins and what they might think of the app. Did you really think we would say "Great app m8, accepted" if you said "Nothing" at what might be usefull for us to know?
  • If you looked at other accepted apps, you might have seen that they did write more than you. Without needing to edit the app multiple times.
For me, it seems you have that "might as well try, it won't hurt" attitude. And that is bad. That makes the app bad. I do not know you in person, and this is purely based on the app, but if it is wrong of what I said.. Why make an app like this? Why not put more effort it, why you only feel the need to edit it after people tell what is bad? Why not say directly and openly what exactly you did wrong in the past and why you think you have changed?

Sorry, but this is a clear NO for me. I do not want to an "Edit" and "Edit 2" under my comment, like almost every reply here. Do it right the first time, or let it be. You already made mistakes back then, so there is no room for more. As a ex-admin you should know how to write an app.

Sorry if it sounded too harsh, but that is how I learned to handle confrontations with past mistakes.

Last edited:

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
No offense or anything but "Because i was a good staff member," that is a opinion and not all might think that
I have no verdict yet but....
I am going with the majority because I have no relations with you.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

I'm a really good prime minister of England, I haven't proved it yet, but I really am. I did however, cause the great depression, hyperinflation and Brexit, but I'm past that now, and I'm ready to be re-elected again.

With a playerbase as large as BW's, there is a multitude of players to be potential admin candidates, who won't abuse, therefore I believe we don't need to take sub-par candidates who have proved in the past to be unsatisfactory. Apologies for being blunt. It's why I lurk here.

Also this: "i shouldnt even have applied for admin again, ugh fml, ik im not getting accepted why doesnt benedevil just say it already?"
Crying in the shoutbox does nothing to improve your reputation, nor cause anyone else to endorse you becoming an admin and supporting as such.

Enough blasting has been done in this thread already, lets just wait for the eye in the sky to drop the decline-bomb.

however i'm going to be natural for now, it's not a yes or a no.
It's great that you're natural, and not artificial, organic is good for the body. The word you're looking for to be impartial to either side of an argument is 'neutral' not natural.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
I know the apps been declined, but fucking hell why are you still trying to apply considering how you abused your powers before...

AoT-_-otaku

Scarcely Lethal
I know the apps been declined, but fucking hell why are you still trying to apply considering how you abused your powers before...
You stated yourself, don't post on old threads, so, don't be a Hipacrit, and stop being rude, for crying out loud I'd do better than you, you just sit on your ass and don't do your job, i did mine, fucked arround and got demoted, Shut the FUCK up, no one asked you

AoT-_-otaku

Scarcely Lethal
You stated yourself, don't post on old threads, so, don't be a Hipacrit, and stop being rude, for crying out loud I'd do better than you, you just sit on your ass and don't do your job, i did mine, fucked arround and got demoted, Shut the FUCK up, no one asked you
I'll be rude to those whom are rude to me FYI

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

I'll be rude to those whom are rude to me FYI

This is a pretty stupid way to live your life. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take a random internet guy to tell you that.

@Posting on old threads, Loldie posted the same day as everyone else. Look at timestamps. This thread is now over 2 weeks old.
Fucking around and getting demoted is actually the opposite of 'doing your job'. He does his job. That's why he's still an admin, and you are not.

Feel free to be rude back to me, if that's how you think I've spoken to you. It just won't end well.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Excuse me? You want to be a complete retard and post on a dead thread, damn you're retarded and I wasn't being rude, I was just shocked to see someone WHO abused their powers decides to re-apply for admin, again, retard.
If you're going to call me a "hypocrite", then at least spell it right, so congratulations to your stupidity, there that's being rude NOTICE the difference?

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
I am not on any side.... But I know he abused his powers... But what is the problem with him re-applying again exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom