Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Spunkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spunkie

Scarcely Lethal

bam

Member Name Spunkie

Name Tony

Contact Information

Your Age 16

Location Toronto, Canada

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:54703697

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I've managed small communities in Garry's Mod, gamemodes Murder, Trouble In Terrorist Town and DarkRP. Note: These gamemodes may have lots of freekilling or RDMing going on.

Why do you want to become an admin? I really love this community from the moment I step foot in it. I love playing Jailbreak, but there always seems to be troublemakers active on Jailbreak. I just want to play the game and not have to stand by and watch these rulebreakers go about their business. And not just Jailbreak, I am willing to help all the other servers if help is needed. I want people to enjoy the game. That's why I play. I also want to make new friends, as it so happens, I made many great new European friends playing on Blackwonder. If this application gets denied, I will still not give up hope on this community and continue to play on it.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Wolf, Sakuya, Miyu, Frama, Ice

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. On the weekends, on holidays and after 3:00PM EST. However, on Sunday, I'm usually going out from 10:00AM to 2:00PM EST.

On what servers do you usually play? I mostly play on NY Jailbreak, sometimes Saxton Hale. Outside of Blackwonder, I play Freak Fortress 2, other gamemodes and during some rare occasions regular TF2.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I haven't been as active recently due to school.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Hackers: I usually need enough valid evidence or actually see the hacking going on myself, there's a Permaban. Spamming Of Any Kind: I will warn the person, if they are paying no attention or not listening, 1 day mute. Simple Rulebreaker: I will warn the person 2 times, after that, I will inform the person to take a quick look at the rules then I will kick them, if they come back and do whatever again, 1 day ban.
[JAILBREAK]
Freekiller: Slay, warn the person not to do it again.
If they continue to do so, after several warnings 1 day BLU team ban.
Mass Freekiller: Instant 1 week ban.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
We still need a weeaboo in our midst, so get this Spalunkie in there :v
Just joking, have seen you on servers here and there and you seem like a very nice guy so yeah, hope ye get in x3

Last edited:

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
I'm going to stay neutral until i see you in-game, give me a day or two.
The application looks fine, the policies regarding punishments also look fine though i would mute/gag spammers for 30 minutes and not one entire day for their first offence.
Since you play VSH too i think it would be good if you added what kind of punishment/etc would you apply with the extra set of rules.

Good luck.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

First I wanted to not reply to this but I have some few things to say.

> You are not always honest.
> You refuse to make reports on the forums because of the effort that has to be made.
> You mention things to be not allowed even though they actually are allowed.

> You do know most of the rules.
> You have never broken any rule on Blackwonder.
> You can make players listen to you.
> US
> Jailbreak

I'm not giving you a negative or positive vote. I'm just adding my 2 cents.

Spunkie

Scarcely Lethal

bam

> You refuse to make reports on the forums because of the effort that has to be made.

> US
> Jailbreak

Thank you for the feedback so far. Whether or not I get accepted, I will take in everything you said and see how I can change.

We still need a weeaboo in our midst, so get this Spalunkie in there :v
Just joking, have seen you on servers here and there and you seem like a very nice guy so yeah, hope ye get in x3

I'm not a weeaboo, but I certainly appreciate the friendly support. :eek:

I'm going to stay neutral until i see you in-game, give me a day or two.
The application looks fine, the policies regarding punishments also look fine though i would mute/gag spammers for 30 minutes and not one entire day for their first offence.
Since you play VSH too i think it would be good if you added what kind of punishment/etc would you apply with the extra set of rules.

Good luck.

Yes sir, I will see what I can do. Thank you for the feedback.

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
It's a great appllication, however like all the other admin applications I read... I don't really know you, Good Luck Tough!

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

One does not simply leave Contact and Other information blank. -rolleye-

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
He probably saw those lines as like "put here your contact info like your age, location etc." and "put here your other information like if you managed other servers previously" kinda like subtitles (its 1AM, forgive my bad english xD

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

Can't say I'm not guilty of this too but, is it just me or has he only been active on forums around the time of his app :-/ not saying I wasn't the same when I ran for admin

Spunkie

Scarcely Lethal

bam

Can't say I'm not guilty of this too but, is it just me or has he only been active on forums around the time of his app :-/ not saying I wasn't the same when I ran for admin

As I've mentioned, I've been active before. However, due to school, I cannot put time into looking around the forums. Thank you for your concern.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, I'll look back at the admin application format. Thank you for the heads-up.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

As I've mentioned, I've been active before. However, due to school, I cannot put time into looking around the forums. Thank you for your concern.
Don't worry pal, just thought it oughta be seen you've been here just long enough to be able to make an app

EDIT: Gl getting accepted, be nice to see fresh faces on JB don't you think?

Last edited:

Sakuya

Trickster
Hello Spunkie.
I can confirm that you do know me, we've had some private chats in the past.
Now in-game, I have played with you countless times in NY jailbreak and your activity is very well including the fact that you have school as well. You do know the rules well but there was just one incident where you claimed people killing blues when they have free day is abusing free day. That is incorrect but @MiyukiMouse and I corrected you on that and now all is well. Your seriousness is one great aspect also how you deal with situations but one problem is how you get enraged quite easily. That one time when we had a 1v1, you lost and you instantly quit the game. Spunkie please do allow your temper to get the best of you, allowing your temper to overwhelm you will not let you think straight and can result in mistakes you soon will regret later. All in all, you're a great player, its fun having a go with you on the servers, I trust that you will correct the mistakes @MiyukiMouse pointed out, and Spunkie I now take my leave but before I go. I am a +Support for you. Good luck with your admin application Spunkie I now bid you farewell. See ya doc Sak out!

EDIT: I just want to mention I am barely over the bar from staying neutral. The argument with @DeadGaming666 was not reasonable and there was no reason for it to happen. You're a good player Spunkie but refrain from letting your temper getting the best of you as I mentioned before.

Last edited:

Spunkie

Scarcely Lethal

bam

Hello Spunkie.
I can confirm that you do know me, we've had some private chats in the past.
Now in-game, I have played with you countless times in NY jailbreak and your activity is very well including the fact that you have school as well. You do know the rules well but there was just one incident where you claimed people killing blues when they have free day is abusing free day. That is incorrect but @MiyukiMouse and I corrected you on that and now all is well. Your seriousness is one great aspect also how you deal with situations but one problem is how you get enraged quite easily. That one time when we had a 1v1, you lost and you instantly quit the game. Spunkie please do allow your temper to get the best of you, allowing your temper to overwhelm you will not let you think straight and can result in mistakes you soon will regret later. All in all, you're a great player, its fun having a go with you on the servers, I trust that you will correct the mistakes @MiyukiMouse pointed out, and Spunkie I now take my leave but before I go. I am a +Support for you. Good luck with your admin application Spunkie I now bid you farewell. See ya doc Sak out!

EDIT: I just want to mention I am barely over the bar from staying neutral. The argument with @DeadGaming666 was not reasonable and there was no reason for it to happen. You're a good player Spunkie but refrain from letting your temper getting the best of you as I mentioned before.

I apologize for my long-awaited response, I didn't know how to respond to this. My temper usually doesn't get to me like this. Again, like with Miyu's point, I will try my best to change all my negatives. For me as a person in general, not just as an admin.

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous

> US
> Jailbreak

Being honest is golden rule for me

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello @Spunkie.
After a bit of research, it seems like you have somewhat of a short temper. Your chat logs are not very pretty... I don't want to give examples but if you request them I can.
Thank you nonetheless for applying!

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

@Spunkie
There is still chance in the future, just try to control your language and maybe try to make reports aswell. They are important for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom